1.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

yashiro was in the classroom waiting for her sensei. while that was happening aoi akane, her best friend, was telling her about the 8th wonder.

"and that is "yuki-san of the rooftop," nene-chan!" aoi lifted her index finger and smiled at yashiro. chatting coming from the students filled the classroom, but yashiro kept quiet after hearing the rumor. "scary.." was the only word that came out. "it's not scary, nene-chan. she's just maybe misunderstood!"

YASHIRO'S VIEW

aoi-chan told me a rumor about the new school wonder. 'yuki-san of the rooftop'. i personally think it's like hanako-kun's rumor. i wonder if he has heard of her yet. if they met, would he like her? i mean aoi-chan did mention that she, yuki-san, might be the new strongest wonder.

TIME/SKIP TO BATHROOM

"hanako-kun. i have a question," i ask, while mopping the floor. "what happened, yashiro?" he replied.

"have you heard of the new mystery?" i tilt my head to the side and wait for his answer. "yuki-san? yeah, tsuchigomori-sensei told me about her" my eyes widened, "can we go see her?" i ask. "why would we do that.." he replied, floating around me without answering my question. i don't understand why hanako-kun wouldn't wanna see yuki-san. I guess i'll have to beg. "please, please, please!—" "fine." he replied, crossing his arms. "hurray! let's go summon yuki-san." I shout in glee.

YUKI'S VIEW

"yuki-san, yuki-san, will you see me?" i heard a girl chant. soon enough, i knew i was being summoned. cherry blossoms flew through the air and there stood me. "i'm here" i say, in a calm soft voice and warm smile. "y-yuki san?" she stammered. her tone sounded as if she was scared yet excited. "the one and only, i hope, anyways what is your wish?" i asked. "oh, well I don't have a wish" She rubbed her neck. i tilt my head in confusion, "b-but that's why i'm here. you must have a wish!" i say, in a desperate tone. if this daikon didn't have a wish then why did she come— "well, then, i wish for you to be my friend!" she managed to give a small smile.

"friend..?" i paused. after a few seconds i smiled. "a supernatural...for a friend?" i smile, "your wish is my command, now you know my rumor, give me something i want." "what is it?" a boy came out behind her. he looked like he was about my height. i tilt my head due to confusion. this boy looked so familiar. "who...are you?—" then it clicked. "oh! honorable number 7!" i felt embarrassed for not knowing who he was. but other than that.. he still looked familiar as if i knew his before. but when?

"i want...(f/fruit)." i said, looking at the boy. "(f/fruit), yuki-san?" the daikon-girl asked. "yeah.. i'm hungry...i guess." i responde, rubbing my neck. i tried to not make eye-contact with honorable number 7. but whenever we did, on accident, i would always turn a light shade of red. but why!? "alright, yuki-san, we will get it! i work at the garden after all. i am nene yashiro and this is hanako-kun!" she looked at the boy and he finally came in front and stood next to her. "yes, i know who he is. he's honorable number 7." my right hand gripped onto my left arm.

"hmm, nice to meet you!" honorable number 7 spoke. "hi...nice to meet you, too, i guess." i say, while still covering my face with my left hand and waving with my right. "it's a honor to be in your presence." i say, bowing and turning a bit red. "...thanks?" he chuckled. "h-hey if you don't mind me asking, what's your yorishiro?" yashiro asked, waving her hands in front.

"yorishiro?— oh! well, uh, i'm my own yorishiro" i replied. "that's possible?" hanako-kun asked. "honorable number 7, i'm disappointed, i thought you would know. do you wish to see for yourself?" i say. "sure!" they nodded and shouted at the same time. i paused and looked at both of them, but soon i unbuttoned my dress to the point where it showed my shoulder.

"e-eh??" hanako-kun stammered, i saw him start turning red from the corner of my eye. "here." i say, showing them my left side of my neck. "w-woah" said yashiro. "you are serious" said hanako-kun. "i don't remember much about myself when i was alive but i do remember that i was alone?" "wow.." yashiro said, with a sad look on her face. "and no need to call me yuki-san, my real name is (y/n)."