4.

YUKI'S POV

"what a lovely day. the flowers are blooming so beautiful today in the garden. the students here do a wonderful job." i say to myself. "i'm so bored, i wish someone could be friends with me other than yashiro. wait, well, yashiro is a good friend so what am i saying?" i turned my head to see yashiro with a girl who had purple hair. "speaking of yashiro.."

she noticed me but ignored me, it seemed like she didn't wanna act crazy in front of her friend. i just waved and smiled as i got up to go back to the rooftop. "yuki-san, yuki-san, come and see me." i repeated over and over. "even if ama— i mean, hanako-kun doesn't like me, i swore i wouldn't like or love anyone else but him. so i'll keep my promise!" i announce, closing my fist tight.

"should i go see tsukasa again?"
i asked myself. "it wouldn't hurt to see him again right?" i said, getting up from the ground. i was about to leave when i saw a daikon-like girl walk on the rooftop. "(y/n)!" she yelled. "oh! yashiro, hello." "hi, (y/n)! have you... seen... hanako-kun? he isn't in the bathroom." she said, catching her breath. "hmmm, no, i haven't seen hanako-kun. i'm sorry. maybe check again?"

"oh okay, i'm sorry for bothering you, (y/n)!" she apologized, rubbing her neck. "It's okay, I'm bored anyways." i reply, waving my right hand. "would you like to come with me to find him?" she asked.

"to find amane?" my eyes widened in happiness. "yeah.. i said that..?" she replied, with a confused a look. "wait, you know hanako-kun's real name??" she said, with a shocked expression. "h-huh?" i snapped back from daydreaming.

"how do you know hanako-kun's real name?" she repeated. "amane never spoke anything about his past?" i ask, with a slight angry tone. "no, i always beg him to say something. but he always says no. hmmm, are you okay (y/n)!?" he replied, running towards me to help me.

"he remembered me, but didn't say a word about me OR tsukasa. why. why. why. why!?" i said. "(y/n), just calm down. maybe he has his reasons. please calm down!" she kept trying to calm me down but it didn't work. i was so stressed. but soon a boy with golden-blondish hair came onto the rooftop, he saw yashiro and ran towards us.

"senpai!" he yelled. "kou-kun??" she looked towards his direction. "let go of her!!" he yelled, using his staff. "who are you?" i said, getting up. "don't come near me!" i yelled, summoning a staff similar to his. it had sakura flowers all around. i was ready to put up battle but— "kou-kun! she's yuki-san! she's nice! don't hurt her!" yashiro said, getting in front of me with her arms out.

"i was able to handle this, yashiro—" "are you sure senpai?" the little boy asked. "her backstory isn't what you think. she's a orphan! and she killed one of the staff!" oh, that's it. i grabbed yashiro and put her behind me, i then put my weapon near his neck. "what i did is none of your business. you don't know me. i am not yuki-san. i am (y/n), a young girl who perished at a early age. yuki-san is just the role i take in this human world." i scoffed.

he was silent, not one word or sound came out. "(y/n)? so it's true? you killed someone?" i look behind me and yashiro was traumatized. i had to no choice but to say yes, my secret was already exposed. i look back at the boy and lower my weapon. "i'm sorry, yuki-san,—" just call me (y/n) or yu-chan... please." i say. "yu-chan—, i thought you were going to hurt senpai—" i wipe my eye not knowing i accidentally— "what's wrong with your eye??" he asked.

"my eye?" i asked, touching where my eye-patch used to be. "it's gone! where is it!?" i yelled. "(y/n)?" yashiro asked. "i need it! Please!" i yelled, covering my eye with my hand. "kou! help us find it!" yashiro shouts. "a-alright!" he stammered.