15.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"you really are such a foolish girl." shijima said as her eyes emptied. yashiro got on her knees, kou did as well. mitsuba laid on his stomach and (y/n) was by a wall using one leg as support to keep her up while she leaned back. her arms crossed while she thought about her disappearance and how she would tell hanako-kun. shijima is angry at kou, (y/n) and mitsuba, who tied her up right when she returned. "so you'll go see him and just talk? after that what do you plan on doing?" shijima asked. she was almost doing the same position as (y/n) just didn't have her leg up.

"well, um, then...then i'll make sure to convince him this time! and then we can go back home!" a bright smile formed on yashiro's face. the daikon was confident about her plan. but will it succeed? "i'm sure if we talk about it then hanako-kun will understand how i feel!" "yeah!" kou said, supporting her. "i feel as if i should be congratulating you. i doubt it'll go that well." shijima said. "if you stay carefree like that, this world will finish and you won't be able to go home." "that's a great way to lower their confidence." (y/n) laughed.

"convincing him now won't do any good. our main goal is leaving this world" (y/n) walked forward with her arms still crossed. "i got it!" kou yelled. "you made this world, right?" he pointed at shijima. "well, yes-" "then you should be able to do anything you want!" kou walked closer to her and grabbed her uniform. "which means.. you can get us out of here! let us out! If you don't, i'll beat you up!" "you really think so?" shijima said with a smile. soon kou was hanging just how she was before.

"what a loser." said mitsuba. "shijima-san is strong." said yashiro. "amazing!" (y/n) was clapping her hands fast with a smile on her face. "hey, number four, can you at least stop the painting from finishing?" mitsuba asked. "i dunno what went down, but don't you intend to help us get out of this fake world?" "well, i do intend on helping you all but i'm unable to stop the world from finishing. it's also impossible for me to let you go. i'm unable to at least."

"how come?" asked yashiro. "all of us school mysteries have rules that exist even in our boundaries. we are unable to disconnect ourselves from our rumors. for example, i can't stop drawing pictures, number five can't change the future written in the books. and yuki-san has to do wishes no matter what it is." "tch...yuki-san." (y/n) cooed. "rules set in place? you mean killing mitsuba-kun, hanako-kun and yu-chan?"

"EEEEEK!!!" mitsuba yelled. (y/n) sighed deeply and sat down with her legs close as she wrapped her arms around them. "l-let's not kill me...again." she said in a shaky tone. "but we can kill hanako." her face and tone quickly changed when she mentioned his name. it seems like she was still mad at him. "you want to kill hanako?" asked kou. "yes!" "but—" "yes!" "but i just can't do that." yashiro added on. "if that's the case then why not get number to flirt with honorable number seven to get him distracted while number three is tied to a rocket that leads to the couple and explodes! ppsshhhh!" she mocked an explosion. "three birds, one stone! or is it two birds...one stone?"

"whaa!?!? what are you talking about!?!" mitsuba protested for he did not want to die again. "me!? flirting that idiot. i just said i wanted him dead!" (y/n) shouted. "NO WAY!" they said at the same time. "it'll be better to just be happy here and live together!! i know i was dead originally but minamoto-kun made me happy!! let's just all live here!!" mitsuba added on. "i don't-" someone or something shot mitsuba. "let's not speak like that." "paintbrush-chan!" yashiro yelled. "so you were alive!" "so aggressive. paintbrush-chan is your friend, daikon-senpai?"

"nhm, but hanako-kun broke it, so i thought it wasn't alive anymore." "that brush followed you earlier, senpai." kou added on. "eh?" "yeah, kou is right, it was following you but it was broken so we fixed it. then it basically led us where we are now. aren't we kind?" (y/n) teased. "let me see that." asked shijima. "oh, uh, sure." yashiro handed shijima the paintbrush. "this is a failed clone of myself, i once tried to make." she explained. "what?" asked yashiro.