14.

THIRD PERSON VIEW

"so, shijima, let's make one, eh?" "ah, you scared me. did you really think you can threaten me with a palette knife, did you?" shijima grabbed yashiro's hand and faced it towards her. yashiro fought back, she didn't know that her plan of making a plan with shijima would backfire. "EEEK— AH— I— I SAID YOU DONT HELP ME, I'LL MESS YOU UP REAL B-BAD!" "ehh? you want to go back still knowing you'll die?" shijima said in a playful, happy, tone. "w-we don't know if thats the truth!" yashiro replied, fiddling with her fingers. her tone sounded sad, scared and stressed.

"but what if it is?" shijima paused to observe yashiro, who was trembling with fear, "are you alright, yashiro? you're trembling!" "it doesn't matter i just— i just want to leave this world! if i do then i'll be happy! because i'm st—"

"—'I'm still alive?'"

"eh?" yashiro questioned. "without any basis saying "it'll be okay" is nothing worse than a wish. it makes no sense. a long time ago someone said the exact words you did. but no matter how much you dream, you can't change reality" "someone said..the same thing...? was that person special to you..?" "special in a way, yes. but even so, i can never meet that person again."

"do you want me to help you meet them?" a familiar voice filled the room. it was none other than tsukasa himself. "tsu...tsukasa-kun!?" "why are you here!?" "you called me number four! you made that wish, right? "i want to meet again" is what i mean. your wish came from the heart." tsukasa used his kokujoudai, it was like hanako's but black. "since i've been summoned, i have no choice but to make it come true!"

"what are you doing saying that!? honorable number seven will get mad!" "hey," tsukasa turned his attention towards yashiro. "you're the one who set things in motion here, right? so you'll help me? since you did bring out number four's wish." "me....?" yashiro cooed. "well, then, the price is one number four, how bout it? i'll grant your wish!" "eh!?" tsukasa ordered his orbs to circle shijima. black smoke formed around her and...yashiro!? the orbs began to make them fly into the sky.

"me too!? why am i going!? tsukasa-kun put me down!!" yashiro pleaded. "have a nice trip!" he waved his hands with a big smile on his face. he seemed to enjoy what he does. "bye bye!" "but this has nothing to do with me, tsukasa-kun!" yelled yashiro.

WITH Y/N, KOU AND MITSUBA

"hanako," kou started. "must have thought it would be better to say here. since senpai wouldn't die. that's why he did this." "i'm such a idiot. wait, no, hanako is a idiot. that stupid...cute...wait, no! that stupid ghost boy thinks he can do whatever he wants without telling me anything. stupid ghost boy! dumb, dumb and dumb! he told me he made the world so i can be a human. so we can be human. he's a liar, he made it for nene-chan. but then again, maybe it was good. i don't know why i agreed to this." (y/n) said. she sighed deeply as she put her arms behind her head and pouted. "i didn't even get to tell him."

"tell him what, yuki-san?" kou asked. (y/n) put her hands down and stared at the ground. she hesitated to speak when she opened her mouth but after a few seconds she said, "i'm going to disappear soon. i'm not a full wonder, i found out when i was in this world. i-i'm going to be gone forever." she crossed her arms as white smoke surrounded her, it changed her back to her normal everyday form. as the smoke cleared, kou's and mitsuba's faced were exposed. they had traumatizing expressions. "w-what do you mean you're not a real wonder?" mitsuba asked.

"i'm only here for a while. that was another reason why i wanted to be human again. so i don't have to be yuki-san anymore. my label doesn't even match my whole outfit. yuki...it should have been sakura or something. psh, yuki. that's like the opposite. yuki-san, though, is cool, i guess." (y/n) shrugged her shoulders. mitsuba ran towards her, he hugged her tight. "hey, (y/n)-chan. you're joking, right?" "i wish i was but no need to worry. maybe when i'm gone things will go back to normal." she moved mitsuba's hands to combine with hers. "let's not talk about this. i don't understand why i brought it up. oh, well, we need to help yashiro" mitsuba slowly and gently took his hands from (y/n). she was smiling. "how could she smile knowing she's going to disappear soon?" mitsuba thought.

a few minutes of silence passed by until mitsuba teased kou. "i'm still in pain when number seven sent me flying. i thought i was going to die, you know. i'd like it if i was treated with kindness and attention." "MY BAD—! that must have hurt! thanks for having my back!" "sorry i couldn't be as much help, my powers are growing weak." (y/n) said. "eh, no worries. i was going to scold you too until you told us what's happening to you. so you're fine, yu-chan!" mitsuba smiled. "as for you, exorcist." he spoke, his tone changed when he mentioned "exorcist" at kou. "i know you have a lot of worries of number and daikon-senpai but...you need to get grip!" he punched kou's back. "ow! w-what was that for!?" "you need to know how to stop sometimes! if your going to act all tough then you've got to follow through!"

"he's right." (y/n) agreed. "yeah, he is. o-okay! let's go stop number four!!" "no!" mitsuba yelled. "why not? wouldn't it be better to take down number four instead of hanako-kun?" "minamoto-kun, are you a idiot? that may be true but if it was that easy, we wouldn't have this problem in the first place! i'm sure honorable number seven would come stop us. if you rush, it will definitely...backfire!?" someone or something threw a rock at mitsuba which cause him to shout out "backfire" loud than the rest of his words. he overreacted though because..."a bully!? am i being bullied!?" he said. "what!?" "oh, look! it's a paintbrush??" kou questioned.

!! — i have explaining to do, after (in the manga) mitsuba said "a paintbrush", it showed yashiro, shijima and, uh, shijima's backstory? yeah, well, i kinda didn't wanna write that— (it's so long) so i'm just going to skip to where yashiro wakes up again in the cell with mitsuba and kou !!

"psst! daikon-senpai, wake up!" "eh...?" "you're awake!" (y/n) smiled. "daikon-senpai woke up, minamoto-kun!" "don't call her that, mitsuba!" "yu-chan? kou-kun? mitsuba-kun?" yashiro asked. "good morning!" kou yelled. "good morning, nene-chan. though, i don't even think it's morning." (y/n) said, putting her index finger to her bottom lip. "are you okay? are you hurt?" kou asked. "i'm okay! but how did you—" "it's a long story." mitsuba sighed. "but first look what we did!" mitsuba faced yashiro's attention towards shijima who was hanging with ropes all around her body to keep her from moving. "we caught number four!" mitsuba yelled.

"it was hard, though..." (y/n) sighed. "mei-chan!?" yashiro yelled. "the second i got back, they tied me up ever so rudely." "mmmm, okay. maybe it wasn't as hard as i said it was." giggled (y/n). shijima used the knife she had in her back to cut the ropes. she fell gently and landed on her feet. "so, nene-chan, what are you going to do? you're going to die soon, after all." shijima said, making everyone notice her. "i'm going to see hanako-kun! i want...to tell him something."