Chapter 12

*Lana's P.O.V*

I woke up in Marina's arms, my head lying on her chest, I could hear her heartbeat. I smiled and sighed deeply, forgetting about all my troubles momentarily. It was only 8, knowing how late Marina usually wakes up, I forced myself to fall asleep again.

When I awoke later, Marina was gone. I could hear my shower running. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Marina had left the door open. I peeped inside, trying to be as stealthy as possible. A smile crept across my face again as I quietly watched her. She was busy rinsing her hair, soap running down her breasts and back. She was singing softly to herself.

" Well, my heart just burst like a glass balloon. I let it fly too high and it shattered too soon. "

Marina had the voice of an angel! I stood there silently, in awe of her voice. I forgot that I was supposed to be hiding. Marina spotted me suddenly.

"Jesus, Lana! You scared me half to death love." She said. " Sorry." I mumbled and looked down. I couldn't help but blush when I see her perfect body. " You're a really great singer..." I say. She gives out a huge laugh. "Hahaha, I'm alright! Not amazing though." She replies as she turns off the tap. Marina gets out and dries herself. After wrapping the towel around her, she walks up to me and grabs me by the waist. "Morning love." She says, and pulls me into a deep kiss. Speechless, I somehow manage a good morning in response.

I walk back with Marina to the room and jump back onto the bed while she dresses. "Hey do you wanna go to the mall today?" I ask. "Sure." She replies, "I need to get some new clothes."

I quickly get dressed, and Marina and I head to the lounge. I made us both some coffee before we decide its time to head on out to the mall.