Chapter 22

Lana's P.O.V

Marina chuckled at my desperation. My hunger for her to pleasure me. "I got us something!" She said. Marina whipped out what looked like a long floppy blue cucumber. "What the hell is that?" I started laughing. "What! You really don't know? It's a dildo, for the both of us. Lana stop laughing! This will be amazing, just trust me ok?" She replied seriously. I gave one last giggle. "Ok." I sighed. Marina took off her clothes. She lay back and slowly slid it inside herself, she closed her eyes and started to breath deeply. "Okay, I'm gonna put it in you now." She said, she inched herself closer to me, I spread my legs open for her. She gazed deep into my eyes from above me, her huge breasts were hard from the excitement.

Marina slowly slid it inside of me as she entwined her legs with mine, she gently started rocking her pelvis. I felt the weird dildo thing move in and out of me. Instinct told me to do the same as Marina, I went against her motion and felt her force thrust deep inside of me.  We both moaned at the same time, and Marina increased her pace. She was hitting something deep inside of me and it felt amazing! I was getting so turned on by the moans she made, it made me want to go faster, to give her even more pleasure. I increase my pace to equal that of marinas, and it wasn't long before we could both feel our bodies contracting. I felt my hips buckling automatically as it tried to get more of her efforts in. She seemed to be doing the same because we ended up grinding right on top of each other. "Lana I'm cumming!" Marina said intensely. The idea of her finishing turned me on so bad, I could feel that I was almost there too. "Ah! Ah!" She moaned in pleasure. Marina finally climaxed and gave out a huge moan. She kept going all through her orgasm, and I felt my body reach its climax too. The rhythmic pulses started to slow down.

Marina fell back and we lay there panting, I didn't realize how exhausted I was before! When she finally pulled it out of us, she threw it to the floor. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had!" She chuckled as she loosened my hands. I had to agree, I'd never felt anything that intense before! Marina snuggled next to me, her head resting on my breast and her arm tight around my waist. I gently stroked her hair, it didn't take us long to fall asleep.

*A.N*
I couldn't leave y'all hanging now could I? 😉