Chapter 11

I woke up, my head still pounding. I looked around; I’m in Jack’s room, in his bed. I raised my hand to my forehead. I stopped short.

My skin is grey. I turned my hand over. I followed my arm to my shoulder and looked at my skin.

For some reason, I was in a spaghetti strap black tank top, and new black skinny jeans.

I heard the door creak, and Jack peeked in.

“Hey, your finally up, you scared me (Y/N),” Jack said.

“Jack, what the hell is happening?” I said.

“Well, I guess you swallowing that stuff wasn’t sooo lethal, but it did this so…..”

I looked at Jack. I got up and walked over to him. He has this sad look on his face; he held his arms out towards me. I ran forwards and hugged him tightly.

“Jack, what are we gonna do?”

“Well, first, let’s get you cleaned up. Can’t train like that can you?” Jack smiled.

I looked myself over; caked blood covered my hair and skin.

“Why not?”

“Just go clean up!” Jack laughed.

I went to my room and looked at my bed. A pile of new clean clothes sat neatly folded on the bed. I picked them up and went into the bathroom. I set the clothes down on the floor and get into the shower.

I borrow Jack’s shampoo and conditioner. It smells like the forest and outdoors. I like it. It took so long to get the blood washed out of my long thick hair. I cleaned up and took another good look at my skin. Yep, it was grey, just like Jack’s.

I got out of the shower and dried off. I got a good look at my clothes. My older pair of jeans, but washed, and one of jack’s hoodies were in the pile, along with a little gift box wrapped in silver paper and tied off with a red ribbon.

I put on my new clothes. Jack’s hoodie was really comfy, a little big, but comfy. My jeans still had a few small red tints on them, but otherwise good as new. I looked in the mirror. I looked pretty nice, for borrowed clothes.

I grabbed the little gift box and took off the ribbon. I opened the box to find a shiny scalpel. It was beautiful, and I loved it.

“Jack!” I ran out of the bathroom and into the living room. He wasn’t there. I ran through the hallway. Jack’s door was closed.

I knocked and he yelled, “Hang on!”

“I love the scalpel thanks so much!”

“Awesome, I thought you would,” Jack said happily. I wait outside the door for a few minutes.

“Hey, what’s taking you so long?” I yelled. I opened the door to find Jack, in his boxers.

“Sorry!” I said.

He acted like it was nothing, “Hey, have you seen my black hoodie?”

“Ah….what? No. All your hoodies are black.”

“Oh, right, well, a clean one.”

“Over there,” I pointed to the one on the chair.

“Oh, thanks,” He walked over and grabbed it.

“Why are you so jumpy?” Jack asked.

“Well, I just walked in on you practically naked, doesn’t that bother you?”

“Not really….”

I laughed a little and Jack smiled at me.

He got dressed and we headed into the kitchen for a snack. We ate, watching more Gravity Falls.

“Alright, ready to train?”

“Hell yeah, let’s go!” I said. We both got up and headed for the door.