.2.

Frank had three out of eight classes with Gerard. Frank was currently in his music block when he saw a tall, tan, curly haired man. He sat next to Frank and sighed. "Hello class. We're doing introductions today. Talk to the student next to you." The professor sat behind his desk.

Frank turned to look at the curly haired boy. "I'm Frank." Frank introduced. "I'm Ray." Ray smiled. "What do you play?" Ray asked. "I play guitar. Sometimes I sing." Frank stated. "I play guitar too!" Ray excitedly said.

They talked for the majority of class about their favorite guitarists, favorite bands, preferred guitar strings. Everything guitar. Their conversation slightly shifted.

"How do you feel about other students here?" Ray asked. "I haven't met many. Do you know what's up with Gerard?" Frank asked. "I went to high school with him. I don't think I've ever talked to him though. I've heard rumours, but I'm not much of a gossip person." Ray said.

"Hello students. All the freshman students please come to the auditorium." The principal said through the intercom. Frank and Ray stood up with many other students and made their way to the auditorium.

"Hello everyone." The principal started, "I will be assigning your dorms. Your bags will be found in your dorm waiting you." The principal went down a list of names. Each dorm held three students.

"Frank Iero, Ray Toro, Gerard Way. Dorm fourty-four." Frank smiled at the familiar names and walked to his new dorm.

AN

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY