.23.

"Hey Frank. Can you come over?" Gerard nervously asked. "Yeah, of course. I'll be there soon." Frank hung up.

Gerard paced around his living room until he heard a soft knock on his front door. It echoed through his house.

Gerard slowly opened the door. Frank waved at the nervous boy. "Come in." Gerard opened the door wider so Frank could get in.

"You can sit down." Gerard said. He sat down with Frank on his olive green couch. "What did you need to talk about?" Frank asked.

"Everything. I just have some things I need to get off my chest." Gerard admitted.

Frank raised an eyebrow and leaned back against the couch. "What's up?" Frank asked. "I-I think I feel the same I did all those years ago. No, I know I feel the same I did all those years ago." Gerard said. "That's vague Gerard. Can you elaborate?" Frank asked. "I still love you." Gerard stated. Frank's jaw fell open.

"Oh... Really?" Frank questioned. "Yeah. I'm sorry." Gerard whispered. "Why are you sorry?" Frank asked. "I just threw all this information and all these feelings on you. It's selfish of me not to think that maybe you are trying to get over that part of your life." Gerard rambled. "Gerard. Did you ever think that maybe I feel the same? Maybe I was waiting for this too." Frank said.

"Do you feel the same?" Gerard asked. "Yeah. I didn't say anything because I thought you were trying to get over what I did to you." Frank admitted.

Gerard smiled, "Now what?" Gerard asked. "What do you want?" Frank asked. "You." Gerard said.

AN

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY