.20.

"Wait... So you had a relationship with a guy in college, he left without saying anything to you. And now he works here and you guys reconnected?" Lindsey repeated. "Yes." Gerard whispered. "You're life is way more eventful than mine man. Good luck?" Lindsey said with a shrug. "Wow. Very motivational Linds. Thanks." Gerard said sarcastically.

There was a knock on the door.

Lindsey walked over, her tall figure towered over the person at the door.

"It's for you." Lindsey said to Gerard as she stepped aside. It was Frank. Gerard wanted to smile, so he did this time. Lindsey was out of Frank's sight. She pointed at Frank and mouthed 'hot' and gave Gerard a thumbs up before she walked out.

Frank stared at all the sticky notes and big pieces of paper with his art on it. "I've always loved your art in college. This is just amazing." Frank said with a smile. "Yeah? I never really liked it. But, apparently I have some sort of talent if Cartoon Network wanted me." Gerard said with a shrug.

Frank sat down on the emerald green couch sat in the corner of Gerard's office. "How long have you been working here?" Frank asked. "Not long after I graduated. Around 4 years." Gerard hasn't seen Frank in 7 years, since his first year in college. So many years wasted. Gerard wondered where they would be if Frank never left.

How different would life be?

AN

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY