.8.

Two days after the party Gerard came home with a plastic bag. "Is Ray here?" Gerard asked. "No." Frank stated. "Good." Gerard pulled out a... Breathalyzer? Frank didn't know why Gerard was carrying around a breathalyzer.

"This is to prove I'm completely sober." Gerard placed his lips on the plastic breathing tube. Once the results were on the tiny screen Gerard tossed it to Frank. .00, he was sober.

"What's all of this for?" Frank questioned. "So I can do what you told me to do after the last party. Tell you everything sober." Frank gulped. "Frank. I think you are the hottest person I've ever met. Your good looks and your amazing personality makes me wonder how everyone isn't getting underessed right in front of you in the halls." Gerard stepped closer, and Frank got sweaty.

Frank remembered though, he's supposed to be the ballsy one. So, Frank stood up off the bed. "Yeah? What about you though? Your crystal clear skin, your thighs that peak from under your skirts, your hair that gets in the way while your writing something down or playing with the hem of your skirt, the way you blush when I say something remotly flirty. You're gorgeous Gee. Don't even get me started on your personality. You're so cautious yet so laid back, artistic, generous, you think about everyone else before yourself. You are the defintion of perfect." Frank ranted.

They were face to face. Gerard was blushing and Frank was sweating. "Are you sure you're sober?" Gerard asked. Frank grabbed the breathalyzer and placed his thin lips around the plastic tube. He kept eye contact with Gerard. When the breathalyzer saaid .00 Frank smiled. "Completely." Frank showed Gerard the results and tossed the machine to the side.

Gerard played with the sweatshirt he was wearing. "You got all confident not expecting me to do the same thing. Huh?" Frank asked with a smirk. "I-I" But Frank cut Gerard off, "You didn't expect me to do this. You thought I didn't think the same thoughts as you. I did, and I still do. I'm just better at keeping my mouth shut." Gerard audibly gulped and stared at Frank with wide eyes.

Frank pinched Gerard's cheeks and laid down on his own bed. Frank felt like being a tease.

AN

Intense chapter for today.

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY