𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

White - Suga

Red - Asahi

Orange - Hinata

Yellow - Tsukishima

Green - Tadashi

Blue - Kageyama

Cyan - Oikawa

Purple - Kiyoko

Grey - Iwaizumi

black - Akaashi

Pink - you

Mini crewmates: Yachi (w/ Kiyoko) and Bokuto (w/ Akaashi)

Credits to SOLIVARIISM- and acupoftaewithakook81 and kodzu05 for the cover and banners.

_______________________________________________

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗' 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚎
𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙

'Come on, come on...'

Your breathing was heavy and ragged as you sprinted through the dark hallway. You stopped at the end of the hall, whipping out your tablet to check the map.

'Alright. Weapons should be just down the hall and to the left.'

Just as you resumed running, your foot hit something hard, making you fall to the ground. Groaning, you turned to see what you had tripped over, only to let out a loud shriek when you saw the body of one of your crewmates on the ground. He laid on his stomach, but his head was twisted backward, staring up at the ceiling with wide, lifeless eyes. You stumbled to your feet again, barely taking a few steps before crashing into something hard.

"You should watch where you're going, Y/n." Your blood ran cold at the voice. You felt something warm and slimy stroke the side of your face. "You never know what could be lurking in these halls." You jumped up, backing away from the creature in front of you. Its entire suit was covered in blood, and dozens of black tentacles emerged from the back of it, some waving around and others slowly drifting closer towards you like they were just itching to wrap around you and squeeze the life out of you.

"Don't worry, princess, I've gotten rid of everyone else, so now we can finally be together." You moved back as the creature held out its hand, giving you a gentle smile.

"Sorry..."

You gasped, feeling arms wrap around your waist from behind.

"But I think she would enjoy my company a lot more, isn't that right, angel?" you flinched, feeling sharp teeth against the shell of your ear.

"After all, I've seen to it that there's no one else for you to turn to." That's when the realization finally hit you.

'He's right...I'm all alone now.'

"You hear that, princess?" The first one chuckled, watching you wince as the other began to nip and bite at your neck.

"You're all ours."