5. Death And Brothers

Mahiru's POV

I flew around the last building as voices of children and adults reached our ears. I gave a dragon's smile and wave at the kids when they pointed at me while some others went up the mall's staircase. "How many humans are here?" asked me Tsubaki's nurse.

"Around 40 in total. Now please don't scare them, the Zombies are bad enough. Though Tsubaki, you can still change into your animal form seeing that they are accustomed to me changing forms as well" I answered just as we landed on the rooftop. They slid down my wings or sides when the door to the rooftop opened and Reiji and Koyuki came through. When they was Sakuya then went over to him and gave him a hug that hopefully wasn't too harsh on his healing injury.

"Seems like you found him or them? on time Hikaru" said Reiji.
"Yes I did. Also, I know this group and they know me and my name. So ~.." I told him leaving out the obvious. "Got it" he said.

"Could you step back? I need to change into my human form." They all stepped a couple feet away from me as I changed back.

At the same time Lisa and Dazai came and I told them I'd introduce them down on the Ground floor. I jumped all the way down though which Tsubaki then also did causing a few looks from the ones already there which were about 20 people. We waited for the rest to come down before I started explaining how Tsubaki could still be dandy and fine after jumping from the 3rd floor!

When we were all gathered I started "So as you can see I'm back from my patrol and I have a few others with me. Now, this group is special as you can guess by how he *points at Tsubaki* could just jump down from the 3rd floori said to which Dazai asked "Does he belong to that group of 7-8?".

Sakuya was apparently either shocked or nervous by what Dazai said but I had told those I made pacts with the truth already so~ why not just go with it? "Yes, he does. Now, what Dazai just asked me is if they belong to a group of 7 - well actually 8 with him - people which are Vampires serving humans under certain conditions. They are called servamp's and all take after a deadly 'sin'. This guy here is an exception as the original group was unaware of another 'sibling' thus 8 and not 7. He is called Tsubaki of Melancholy and the rest of his group are his Subclasses. Take it as those that serve the Servamp and are half vampires with a special ability."

"The ones who become the Servamp's Master provide the Servamp with their blood if needed or the Servamp is injured and are referred to as their 'Eve'. There is an organization that deals with Servamp's since... Well, maybe 400-500 years? It's called C3 where most of the Servamp's and their Eve's currently are."
.
.
.

It was quiet for a while...

"So they are kinda like you with your shape-shifting, shadows and pacts?" asked me Lisa calmly. The others also didn't freak out much so "Yeah, kinda. You could say these Servamp's are the first of their kind while I'm a variation due to our current situation" I replied which made others nod their heads but go discuss it along themselves. But wait, what about..?

"What did she mean with 'pacts'?" asked me Sakuya while Tsubaki is just giving me a plain hard stare. "Yes, I would like to know as well. Especially why that broom-tattoo on your wrist is now so faded." 'Great... Now here comes the interrogation, juuust great..'.

*sigh* "Fine!" I grumble sitting down on the benches in the mall with them following behind me. "Now, where to start.." I ask myself.

"The beginning, if at all possible" the suit guy states. I grumble. That would mean I would have to tell them about that part as well... they would have asked either way.