Prologue

"Maybe if you just kept your feelings to your damn self then maybe your fangirls wouldn't want to literally rip me to shreds", I semi yell garnering the attention of a few students. 

He sighs, looking away then proceeds to faintly mumbles something under his breath. "You're that desperate to give people something else to talk about?" He inquires not giving me enough time to respond before his hands harshly cup both my cheeks and pull me closer. "Yes or No, Brooklyn White?"

"Can that even be deemed as a question?"

"Then we'll give them something to talk about", and with that he smashes his lips onto mine, a million fireworks exploding. 

Holy mother of chocolate coated broccoli mixed with dog poop, did I just get my first kiss? 

Before my eight year old player of a brother lost his virginity to a college girl?

I think I did?!

And I'm not even eighty. 

And the bad boy is kissing me, no biggie? 

The fact that I just normalized the situation in my head is my cue to jump from the tallest skyscraper in New York into a pool of starving sharks who won't hesitate to rip me to shreds. 

But I don't think I need to jump off a tall building or get eaten by a bunch of Ocean Whitetips, for I can feel an angry group of girls burning holes through my scalp and their leader?

She's my sister.