Chapter 4 - the train ride and sorting

Harriet's pov:

I was walking to platform nine and three quarters with Frost fire hiding in my jacket. I made sure no one was looking around to make sure no one saw me. I took a deep breath and ran to the wall then I was soon transported to a busy platform with so many students and people. I was walking on my own since the Malfoy's were going to come a little later. I walked around to find the perfect compartment to enter when I saw the Potter's shaking hands with everyone they walked past.

I quickly turned around then walked into a compartment and I was having a little bit of a hard time getting my trunk inside. "Need some help?" I heard two guys say together, I looked up and saw two identical twin redhead boys. "Yes please," I said then one twin grabbed one end the other twin grabbed the other end. The twin boys helped me get my trunk inside the compartment and I thanked them both.

"It was-" "Our pleasure-" "To help." The twins said in perfect sync. "I'm Fred-" "and I'm George Weasley." They said and I clapped in amazement. "I'm Harriet Snape," I said, and the twins' eyes widened. 

"You're the daughter of Professor Snape?" Fred and George said together in unison. "That would-" "explain why-" "he was less-" "scary last year." Fred and George said completely shocked.

"Yes, and I'm actually adopted. But thank you for helping me. I need to find a place to sit now, see you around." I said then grabbed a book about advanced spells in 5th year, then left the baggage compartment. "They seemed...nice." Frost fire said, letting his head pop out from my jacket. "Yeah, and I need to find a good place to sit and wait for Draco," I said then found an empty compartment with no one inside.

"This place looks perfect," I said then went inside the compartment, and let Frost fire sit on my lap while I read my book. While I was reading, I looked outside the window and saw the Malfoys and Draco were getting on. 

I was happy he was finally here then I heard a knock on the compartment door, I looked who it was and it was my former spoiled brother, aka the-so-called-boy-who-lived. There was also a boy with red hair like Fred and George, and he also had freckles on his face. And there was also a girl with brown bush-like hair.

"Hey, can we sit here?" Harry asked and I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah sorry, but I'm saving the seats for me and my friend," I said, a little annoyed. "Oh really? Who's this friend of yours?" The redhead asked sarcastically, and he's probably thinking I don't have any friends. "Turn around, Potter." I heard a familiar person say, Harry and his friends turned around and saw Draco with Owlbert on his shoulder.

"Oh, so your friends with Malfoy?" Harry said annoyed. "Yes and I think it's best you leave because Frost fire here doesn't like uninvited people," I said then Frost fire got off my lap and looked ready to breathe ice on my stupid brother. "Fine, we didn't want to sit with a Malfoy anyway," Harry said then he and his friends left. "Thanks for saving me a seat," Draco said then sat across me.

"No problem," I said then Frost fire sat back down on my lap. "What house do you think you'll get sorted in?" Draco asked and I know for a fact that he'll get sorted in Slytherin. "I want to be in Slytherin, since my dad went there in his time in Hogwarts I want to be the same as him," I said and Draco smiled. "Same," Draco said, petting Owlbert on the head then we looked out the window and saw that the train was moving.

I and Draco waved goodbye to Narcissa and Lucius. I couldn't wait to be sorted in Slytherin just like dad, me and Draco started talking about what Hogwarts and how were going to do a few pranks on my former brother and his friends when someone knocked on the compartment door again. Draco and I look up, then see a boy with black skin, a head shave, and brown eyes. There was also a girl with short hair and green eyes.