Chapter 30 - The Yule ball

Harriet's pov:

I was in my dorm with Pansy and I was helping her with getting her hair ready, tonight is the Yule ball and everyone was really excited. I was wearing a long black, silver, and white dress, the necklace dad gave me which hides under my clothes all the time, black heeled shoes, a silver snake bracelet Narcissa gave me for a birthday present, I had my regular circle glasses on, and my hair was tied into a side braid. Pansy is wearing a mint green short dress, there was some fabric that made her dress look longer, I made her hair into a braided bun with some strands down, she was wearing dark green shoes, and a beautiful emerald necklace her grandmother gave her.

Harriet's dress:

Pansy's dress:

Me and Pansy looked at ourselves in the mirror and we looked so pretty

Me and Pansy looked at ourselves in the mirror and we looked so pretty. "Wow, thanks again for doing my hair." Pansy said and I smiled. "I'm so excited for the Yule ball." I said and Pansy nodded in agreement. "I'm going to go ahead and find Blaise, I'll see you by the great hall." Pansy said, then she left my dorm room and I smiled. "Harriet, you look so pretty." Hedwig said and I smiled at her. "Thank you, Hedwig." I said and patted her on the head.

"I'll be back later, I was already able to sneak enough food for all of you." I said and brought a small but big box filled with Hedwig, Basili, and Frost fire's favorite food. "Wait, me and Basili wanted to give you this for the Yule ball." Frost fire said, then Basili slithered around my waist up to my shoulders and placed something in my hair. "We made you a snowflake hair clip." Basili hissed, and I looked at the mirror and saw a beautiful white snowflake hair clip.

"Thank you. It's very beautiful." I said and I hugged Frost fire and Basili. "I'll be going now, be good while I'm gone." I said, then left my dorm room and went to go to the great hall. While I was walking to the great hall, I noticed that a few people were staring at me, but I ignored it and continued walking. I finally reached the great hall doors and I saw Draco with a fully recovered arm, and he was with Blaise and Pansy. Draco saw me and walked up to me. "You look amazing." Draco said, and I smiled.