Episode One

Twelve years ago there was a nine-tailed fox that attacked the Village Hidden in the Leaves. The ninja of the village did their best to hold back the fox demon until the Fourth Hokage arrived. When the Hokage arrived, he fought the beast until he sacrificed himself to capture the beast and sealed it away in a human child.

What was not known was that there was another demon, a bird made of flames that appeared a year later with powers as equal as the Nine-Tailed Fox. No one knows where it came from or what it's intentions were.

But before the Flaming Bird could get the chance to attack, it was stopped and turned into a child by a woman with strange markings and eyes that were not like those that were known. The child also had the same features as the woman but quickly faded away. It was clear that they were from a clan that was never heard of before or in any of the books and scrolls of history.

What is to happen to Konoha with two children with demons inside each of them running around?

________________________________________________________________________________

(Present Day)

You had just finished getting ready for school and you were sitting at the table eating the breakfast that was fixed for you by your mother.

Your mother had long black and white hair, quite the total opposite of your long amber hair which you must have gotten from your father, a father that you've never known. There wasn't much that you and your mother shared but there was one thing that you both had in common. You both had the same violet eyes that seemed to glow in both the sunlight and moon light.

"When you finish your breakfast Y/N you better hurry and get to the school," your mother says, "I know you have a very important test coming up."

"Okay mother," you say and you finish your meal and walk over to the door, "I'll see you later."

"Have a good day."

You put your shoes on and head out to the training school. You weren't really popular there, in fact most of the girls there weren't your biggest fans since you were the only one that was really close to Sasuke Uchiha.

You and Sasuke had been friends since as long as you two could remember. You met him when you were little kids when your mother took you to the Uchiha Clan for an important meeting.

At the time it was just you and your mother that were the only members of your clan at that time, now there is a total of eight people in your clan. None of them you knew since you and your mother chose to live in Konoha while they stayed in the village that your mother build.

Back then it was Sasuke who was the first one to talk to you, he had never met anyone like you before so he was curious of what things you were capable of. Though you yourself don't even know what you're capable of, your mother only allowed you to do the things that were taught in school.

But ever since your first meeting with Sasuke, you two had been inseparable ever since. Even when he lost everything, you were still there by his side ready to help him with anything.

On your way to the school, you start to hear some commotion going on nearby.

You go over and you see that it was Naruto being chased by the village's ninja. He was laughing.

"You crossed the line this time Naruto," one of the ninja yells. What was it that Naruto has done this time?

Even though you're not as close to Naruto as you are to Sasuke, you two were close friends because you two understood what it is like being an outcast here in this village. You both never understood why but you both act differently towards it.