B4/C19

••••••

Moxxie

Over the last few months, I had probably been to Vermont only a handful of times. Mostly because Gypsy had been in town and the girls were at Zeldas place fixing off preparations for Gypsy's wedding. Now I was on the road again heading to Vermont because it was her wedding day tomorrow. I was staying with my parents while my brother was staying at the clubhouse with the rest of his charter. 

When I pulled into my parent's driveway, I saw my father wave from the shed as I got out of the car. I grabbed my duffel bag from the passenger seat before I walked inside, where I knew my mother would be cooking. "Hey mama," I called out to her. 

"Hey baby, put your stuff away and come have some dinner" she called out. I walked to my old room and placed my bag on the bed. I looked over and saw the bridesmaid dress hanging up. Red had brought it over for me since Gypsy had picked out for us. She had finally decided on a red wine colour skirt with a white lace tube top with white ankle strapped heels. I was happy to see one of my best friends happy, Joker treated her like a queen. That's all I ever wanted for the girls, I guess maybe one day I might have that but I doubt it. 

After the last few months after losing the baby, I never knew I had. I decided to get into shape again, I was eating a lot more healthy now. I had gotten a few more tattoos from Minx, she was the Bjørn's president's sister.  

Walking into the kitchen my father was walking in through the back "Hey baby girl. How was your drive?" He asked me as he hugged me. 

"Yeah alright, followed by Bjørn and the guys," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Need any help mama?" I asked, kissing her cheek but all she did was smile and shook her head. 

"Nah baby, everything is done. Just grab yourself a drink" she tells me as she carries the grilled chicken over the table. I grabbed a bottle of water as well as a beer for my dad. I took a seat at the kitchen before we all dug into eating our dinner.

After dinner, I helped clean up before my mother took my hand and led us out the back. It was a nice night outside as the sun was setting but wasn't fully gone yet. "How have you really been?" She asked me and I knew what she meant.

It hurts to know that I would never see my first baby grow up, to see his or her first steps or hear their first words. 

When I had found out that early morning I was crushed, it hurt badly knowing I lost the baby. I stayed in a daze until my mother came to see me. Bjørn had told her what had happened and when I saw her I broke down crying. All the stress that I had been through and was going through had caught up with me. 

I blamed myself. 

And I still do to this day. 

So I nodded my head yes to my mother's question. She looked at me trying to look deep enough, to find something. "I've noticed you had some ink done," she says pointing to my wrist, it was a heart with angel wings and a halo around it with baby feet inside. As I looked down at it I ran my finger over it, when Minx had designed this it brought tears to my eyes. I wanted it someplace where I could always see it, reminding me that I had created life but it just wasn't his or her time. 

"What am I going to tell him, mama?" I asked her. 

"I can't say, baby but I think you need to tell him the truth. You both need to sit down and talk it all out. Maybe not tomorrow but while you're here" my mother says squeezing my hand. I knew she was right, I knew I needed to speak with him but I just didn't know how to tell him. Would he be mad? Yeah probably. Would he blame me? Yeah probably. 

*******

The next day I had gone for a run, I showered and dressed in my bridesmaid dress. I pinned my hair back in a low messy bun with a few loose strands hanging out then I started the makeup. Once I was done, I sat on my bed and put on the white ankle strap heels. When I stood up I looked into the mirror, the wine red maxi skirt had a slit going up the right side of my leg, stopping mid-thigh. The top was a white off the shoulder, lace crop top. 

I grabbed my little purse and walked out of the room, my parents were sitting around the kitchen table when I walked out. "Oh baby, you look gorgeous" my mother stands up, smiling at me before pulling me into a hug. 

"Thank you." I kissed both of them on the cheek "I'll see you guys there" I left a few minutes later. I was in the car driving towards Zelda's house. Since Zelda had the huge block of land, Gypsy thought it would be perfect to have the whole thing out the back of Zelda's place. By the time I was pulling into Zelda's driveway, other cars were around, men were carrying last minute things around the back to set it all up. I didn't see any bikes yet but they would be soon showing up, now I was here my heart started to race a little. 

I stepped out of the car and was met by Red as she stood on Zelda's porch. "About time, the girls are rushing around in there," she says, holding a glass of champagne. 

"And why are you out here?" I asked, walking up the little steps. 

"Oh you know, watching the guys working" she took a sip from her glass. 

"So you were kicked out" I smirked at her, knowing she had already started annoying them. 

"Yes, yes I was." I chuckled, shaking my head slightly. I walked inside as she followed behind me. I could hear the ladies rushing around and talking loudly as they got ready. When I walked into Zelda's bedroom Gypsy stood there, she was looking in the mirror but when she saw me she turned and held out her hands. 

"What do you think?" Gypsy asked me. 

"You look beautiful" I smiled at her, hugging her. Her dress was amazing, it flowed with her body, a white lace short dress with a long lace slit on her thigh with a deep low neckline. Gypsy's hair was in a low bun just like mine with light makeup. The rest of the girls were getting dressed as it was nearly time. Gypsy's mother was putting things away when I heard the rumbling of motorcycles coming down the long driveway towards the house. Red gave me a glass of champagne knowing I'll need it. I took a shaky breath before I down the champagne all in one, I knew I was going to need all the alcohol I could get. 

"Showtime ladies!" 

•••••
--------
Enjoy!