Ch.11 : We Are Cousin?!

Gulf's POV

This crazy man aims his gun to me. I gulp. I can't stall any longer. Oh, come on, old man! You have to be faster. I look upwards where the shooters are. I look at them one by one carefully. Suddenly, one of them winks at me. Great! They come on time. But...

Bang!

The gunshot is so loud. I close my eyes. But, I feel someone covering me. I open my eyes and find this big figure in front of me. P'Mew looks in pain. His face is so pale. The worst is his eyes slowly close. He loses his consciousness. I catch him before he falls into the floor. The hell with being strong boy! I can't hold my tears anymore. 

"P'Mew... sobs... Wake up... sobs... Wake up, P'Mew!", I tap his cheeks. But, he doesn't open his eyes at all. I'm so afraid. I only want my P'Mew to be safe!

Not long after that, paramedic team comes. They immediately bring P'Mew and P'Best to hospital. I am in the same ambulance with P'Mew while P'Run with P'Best. I hold his hand tightly. Please, P'Mew... Please... Losing you one time, it's already enough... I don't want losing you for the second time. Please... Wake up for me, okay?

In no time, we arrive at hospital. Both of them are moved into emergency room. Two doctors approach P'Mew and P'Best. They run some checks. The doctor who treated P'Best says that P'Best is okay. He only has external wounds. It is such a relieve. Now, we only need to wait for doctor to finish checking P'Mew.

"Are you his family?", the doctor approaches me after finishing his task.

"Y-yes, doctor! How is his condition?"

"Mostly, he only has external wounds. But, I'm concern about another thing. From his history, he had Dissociative Amnesia. Do you know about it?"

(p.s. Dissociative Amnesia is kind of amnesia where they forget only a certain part of their memory/life. Forgive me if I'm wrong, I haven't specifically learnt this. Hehe~)

"Y-yes!"

"With his physical condition, I'm quiet sure that he wouldn't be fainted only because of that wounds. So, I think he fainted because he suddenly remembered something and was shocked by it."

I'm in total speechless. What if he remembered everything? It would hurt him so much... No! No! Let's be positive! It just a possibility.

"When will he wake up, doctor?"

"It depends on him. So, let's just wait him to wake up!"

"B-but, doctor. Can you not talk about his amnesia to him? He doesn't know about it. His family agreed to keep this from him."

"Sure! No problem!"

"Thank you, doctor!"

"You're welcome!", nurses move P'Mew to a room and all of us wait there.

.

.

.

.

.

It's dawn now. Hours felt like years. I pout. I'm afraid when he open his eyes, he will forget me again. But suddenly, P'Mew frowns. Looks like he will wake up soon. 

Mew's POV