Ch.28 : The Truth

Author's POV

The couple just arrived at Gulf's condo. Gulf goes directly to his bedroom while Mew rests on the couch. It was a long journey. They feel tired. The younger who just finished changing his clothes takes a seat next to him and plays his mobile game. Mew opens his eyes.

"Baby, want to move in to my place?"

"Hm?"

"Phi will be less worried if we stay together... Move in to my place naa~ Naaa~ Naaaa~", he pleads.

"Phi... Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Don't you afraid that I will attack phi again like last night? Hahaha!"

"It's you who should worried about that~", the younger gulps.

"T-then, I choose to stay here!"

"Oiii~ Phi is just kidding, baby~ Phi won't do that if you don't allow phi... Relax, okay? Hahaha!"

"Hmmmm... Let me think about it first naaa~", he teases his phi.

"Come on, baby~ You can re-decorate my place as you wish... Move in to my place naa~"

"Deal! You said it naa, phi~ Don't nag me later naaa~"

"Of course, not!", Mew side-hugs his baby boy and hides his face on Gulf's neck.

"Are you tired? Sleep here..."

Gulf taps his thigh. Mew lays down. He rests his head on Gulf's thigh. His face is facing the younger tummy. He stares at it and smiles. He also kisses it. Gulf just giggles at his boyfie's behavior.

"O Ae~ O Ae~"

"Is phi your baby now?", he nods.

"Okay, then~ It's good to practice first...", Mew mumbles.

"Hmmm?"

Gulf frowns. But, when he is about to ask, Mew has fallen asleep. Gulf strokes his hair after kiss his temple.

Mew's POV

I just woke up from my nap. Once I open my eyes, yai nong is too immersed with his movie. His mouth gaps. I chuckle. I purposely don't talk at all. I turn over and face his tummy again. He taps my arm. He must think that I'm still sleeping. I giggle. I stare at his tummy. Is this the right time to tell him about this? Or, should I ask Khun Mae to tell him directly? Hmmm... This is really hard.

"Khun phi... Are you awake?", he strokes my hair gently.

"Yes..."

I stretch my body. It was a great napping time. When I am about to talk, I hear someone's tummy growling. 

"Are you hungry?", I rub his soft tummy.

He nods while pouting. He is too cute like this. Without any notice, I suddenly sit up and peck his lips. He looks shocked a bit, but he giggles after that.

"Let's order some foods, baby~"

"Okayyy~"

We place our order in the application. It might take time. While waiting, I and yai nong pack his stuffs. But, will my condo be too stuffed with our things? Well, I'll give it a try first.

.

.

.

.

.

We move yai nong's stuffs one by one. This takes a lot of time and energy. We have been back and forth to his condo. My back is gonna break after this. Finally, after nth time, his stuffs are completely moved to my place. I don't care if it's still a mess. I only want to rest my back first. I throw my body to couch. I sigh in relief. Nah, I just remembered it. There is one unsolved mystery. Who is Mr. Smith?