Special (3) : Sun and Sunflower

Phew~

Finally, I can upload this

For me, this is the hardest chapter

I tried hard to end this story, but I can't find the right one TT

That's why it took longer time than usual

Hope you all enjoy!

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf's POV

Today is Monday. Just like usual Monday, my hubby and twins are really something. The father needs to work. My twins also have to go to school. Geez... It's already 7 o'clock. Don't they want to have breakfast?

"Khun Suppasit! Natasha! Alexander! Go to dining table now or mommy won't give you chocolate cake tonight!"

The whole house is shaking. Three of them run out from twins' room. I shake my head. They always panic whenever I say no chocolate cake. I chuckle.

"Shasha! Alex! Walk slowly on stairs! You can get hurt!", they stop abruptly.

"Daddyyyy, fly!", they say together while extending their little arms.

Khun phi carries them both. He walks down the stairs with two of them on each side like bringing sacks. I shake my head. After he arrives on dining table, he puts down our children on their chair.

"Good morning, Shasha!", I kiss her forehead.

"Good morning, Alex!", I kiss his forehead.

I take their foods. Khun phi pouts. I giggle. I purposely skip his morning kiss. I want to tease him. I put down the food in front of them. However, he suddenly pulls me until I fall to his laps. It startles me. But, he doesn't stop. He wraps his arm around my waist. My eyes widen as he pecks my lips.

"Boo~ Our children is heree...", I whisper.

"It's okay, bii~ I'm sure our children know that daddy loves mommy so much. Just like daddy loves Shasha and Alex!", he tickles them.

My twins laugh so hard. Geez... This hubby of mine always uses that reason whenever I scold him being inappropriate in front of our children. But, I should stop them before they are late.

"Stop it~ All of you are going to late!", they immediately pout.

"Okay, mommy..."

"Don't pout naa~ We can play again after you come back from school. Oh, right! Mommy will go to supermarket today and bake cupcake too. Who wants to help mommyyyy?"

"Meeeee!", both of them are cheerful again.

"Nah! Now, you need to have your breakfast first! Who wants to be fed by mommyyyy?", they immediately raises their hand.

"Meeee!"

This time my big baby also raises his hand. He shouts loudest. I shake my head. Sometimes, he doesn't want losing my attention from his children. I frown.