Z Code.

"Ahhhhh fuck! Z!"

Her legs were in the air, as I drilled into her harder they started to shake.

"Shit! Damn you're so fucking deep!" She said scratching at my back.

I'm not no soft, gentle lover. Shit, I think people who try to be, watch too many white romance movies. There's nothing delicate and special about sex. That little talk your parents had with you about the birds and the bees? They meant vultures and hornets.

"Damn you're s-so sexy!" She choked out while I railed her, grabbing her throat. Her hand stretched towards my abs. I was choking her so hard only her fingertips could graze.

She creamed all over my strap screaming for me. Yelling my name. "Z! Zzzzzz fuck!"

I kept going until she begged me to stop.

When it was over, I put my shirt back on, and packed up my strap.

"Wow, that was... wow" She said breathless.

I looked over at the half eaten takeout containers scattered around the hotel room.

"Thanks."

My phone dinged and I looked down at it.

$251 from $ladyofyournight.

I smiled a little. Easy money.

I picked up my bag and headed towards the door.

"It's late. You could spend the night you know? My husbands out of town." She says pouring a glass of wine. "Should I get another glass?"

"Nah, I gotta go."

"Do you want a ride?"

I left the hotel room without saying anything else. Why should I? It was a fair exchange. She got her nut and I got my cash.

Why a 30 year old married woman is interested in a 18 year old stud? I don't know. But you'd be surprised.

On a good day, I could've walked home but, I had only been walking for three minutes before snot started running down my nose. Usually I could ignore the shivering but when my teeth started chattering they wasnt gonna work.

I was mad as hell spending $10 on an Uber I didn't even want to take.

"Where were you?!" Is what I was met with as I came through the door.

I just shrugged.

"That's all you've got to say? It's 2am I was worried sick about you!"

"Why? no more checks?" I chuckled throwing my bag down. I opened the fridge, I don't know why, cause I'm full as fuck. But if I was hungry I'd be disappointed. There was pasta salad, sandwich meat, fruit, Mayo, and ketchup.... and she wonders why Im never home. Maybe if she didn't try to foster 7 kids shit would be different.

"What is this?!"

I spun around. She was holding my black strap on in the air. She looked annoyed and disgusted.

"Do you want me to answer that?" I asked turning back around and grabbing apple juice out of the fridge.

"Zion-"

"It's Z." I said pouring myself a drink.

"In my house you play by MY rules. Staying out till 2 is NOT acceptable. Me not knowing the people You're hanging out with is NOT acceptable. THIS!" She said waving the strap. "It's NOT acceptable!"