Chapter One

Keith P.O.V.

The thing that separates the Blades from Voltron is the countless sacrifice. While Voltron is the strongest weapon in the universe, the galran agents in the Blades are just people. And people die. That's all I could think of while I was crashing through Earth's atmosphere. I'm dying.

All with great sacrifice of course. It was a miracle I made it this far. Hell, it was a miracle I had the sense of mind to remember the one person I could trust with such vital information. I was dying, and the secrets I learned had to be passed to someone. It only meant I might bleed out before I made it there. They were all the way back on my home planet Earth. I knew they were tired of being tangled up in intergalactic warfare and diplomacy. But he was the only one I trusted with this information.

I landed outside his new home. Thankful I'd made it. My vision was blurry as I got out of the ship. I was heading towards what I thought was his house. I groaned in frustration seeing it was his barn for the animals and storage. I cursed under my breath as I wished I hadn't used all my energy landing to not make a scene or scare him. 

Before I knew it, everything was black and the world was spinning.