Three

Stella's P.O.V

I stared at the card as the driver drove me back to my hotel. Should I agree to continue to be his wife? How would this work?

"We're here, ma'am," the driver told me.

"Thank you so much. How much do I owe you?"

"No need miss. Mr. Kline paid for your ride," the man told me.

"Right. Thank you again," I said before getting out of the car.

I walked inside the hotel and headed straight to my room. When I walked inside, I was engulfed in a hug.

"Thank god you are alive! We were about to call the police," Daisy practically yelled.

"Shh. I'm fine. Also, ow," I winced from the shouting. My hangover was still in effect.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked me.

"Yeah. I woke up in a hotel room with some guy and I just got out of there as soon as possible," I tell her.

"Good. My heart cannot stop beating really fast right now," Daisy said, sitting down on a chair.

"Are you feeling okay?" Effie asked me.

"Yeah. Just a headache from the hangover and I am really hungry," I tell her.

"Why don't you shower and change into some comfortable clothes and we'll get breakfast. What are you in the mood for," Sarah asked.

"Krispy Kreme doughnuts," I said without a second thought.

"Okay. You get cleaned up and feel better until we get back," Sarah told me.

"Aye aye captain," I saluted before going through my luggage for some clothes.

As I took a shower, I couldn't help but think about Jasper. Sure he was hot and all but I don't know him. And besides, he deserves someone better than me to help him with his problem. I stopped thinking about him for a moment after turning off the faucet.

I dried my body with the towel before changing into some clothes that were more comfortable than my dress. I dried up my hair before cleaning up some of the mess I made. I lied down on my bed before turning on the television.

It felt like forever for the girls to come back to the room. Yet again, this was a pretty big hotel. Effie sat on my bed with me while Maple sat with Daisy on her bed. Sarah took the chair that was meant for the desk.

"So, tell us about the guy you hooked up with," Effie told me.

"Well he was pretty hot and I left him a note about why I didn't wait for him to wake up," I half lied.

"Was he good in bed?" Maple asked shyly.

"I was too drunk to remember," I tell her.

"At least you're back with us."

"Yeah."

"So, what do you want to do today, Stella?" Maple asked.

"Maybe we can go to the pool?" I suggested.

"Yes! Then maybe we can go out for dinner and not get too wasted," Daisy joked.

"I like that plan," I chuckled.

"Okay. I'm gonna get changed for the pool," Maple said before getting off of Daisy's bed.

"Same."

Once the girls left, I let Daisy use the bathroom first to change. I looked back at the paper Jasper gave me with his number on it. Maybe I could call him later. Or I could sneak away from the girls for a bit to call him.