Eleven

Stella's P.O.V

It's been a week since Jasper had met my family. And now, I was moving in with him at his penthouse. I loaded everything into my car with Daisy and Jasper. I was surprised that Jasper had taken the day off to help me move in with him.

"Got everything?" Daisy asked me.

"Yeah. And I gave you the money for this month's rent and everything," I tell her.

"Thanks. I got some good candidates for my new roommate," Daisy told me.

"That's good."

"And since I feel bad for stealing Stella away from you, I talked to your landlord and paid off six months' worth of rent," Jasper told Daisy. Both mine and Daisy's mouths dropped as we looked over at him.

"What?" We both said in unison. Daisy and I looked over at each other before looking back at Jasper.

"You didn't have to do that," Daisy told him.

"It's the least I could do," Jasper told her.

"Wow. Okay. Stella, you be safe and let me know if you guys need anything," Daisy said before giving me a hug. I hugged her back before pulling away.

"I'm seeing you and the girls later for my housewarming party," I tell her.

"Oh yeah. Well, I will see you two soon then," Daisy told me.

"Bye, Daisy," I smiled.

"Later. Have fun but not too much fun," Daisy winked. I rolled my eyes at her before walking over to my car. I got into the driver's seat while Jasper got into the passenger seat.

"Ready?" Jasper asked me.

"Yup."

"I officially put you under a resident here so you have a parking pass now and a key to the penthouse if you decide to go through the front door," Jasper told me.

"Fancy."

"You also have a card key for the elevator since the card key allows you to go to our penthouse."

"Has anyone accidentally stopped at your penthouse before?" I asked.

"No. When you scan the card key, it'll only go up to the apartment or penthouse that it's activated under," Jasper told me.

"Wow. That's very advanced," I tell him.

"Yeah. Believe it or not, Tommy designed it," Jasper told me.

"Really?"

"Yeah. He's into creating advanced buildings for the future so this was a test run of his. Surprisingly it turned out well," Jasper told me.

"Did you invest in him?"

"No. My dad did first. Then I continued to invest since it's a good idea to have."

"Would this only apply to people with high incomes?" I asked.

"Well we're thinking about making it affordable to those who have an average income but we still have a lot to figure out," Jasper told me.

"I see."

"Do you wanna stop by to grab some food? I'll buy," Jasper told me.

"I can go for an In N Out," I tell him.

"In N Out it is."

I drove over to the nearest In N Out before going into the drive-thru lane.

"Welcome to In N Out, what can I get for you two today?"