Ten

Stella's P.O.V

I felt nervous on Jasper meeting my family. I wasn't sure on how they would react to me having a "secret" boyfriend that I kept from them. I had already given my jobs my two weeks notice and I was getting ready to move in with Jasper. Another problem I had to deal with was telling Daisy that I was gonna move out.

"Woah, what's up with the feast tonight?" Daisy asked as she saw the table.

"I have to tell you something," I tell her.

"And you're breaking the news with a bunch of food. Okay. Give me one moment to prepare myself," Daisy joked before walking to her room. I finished washing a couple of dishes before sitting at the table. Daisy finally came back out but in her leisure clothes.

"So what's up?" Daisy asked me.

"Don't hate me okay?"

"How can I hate you?"

"Okay. Well... I'm moving out," I tell her.

"You're what?!"

"I'm sorry. Jasper asked me to move in with him and-"

"Wait Jasper? I thought you two are just going out?!" Daisy asked.

"Let me explain! And no interruption please."

"Fine."

"Jasper and I have actually been together a little longer than what you think. We've been together for a year but we never told anyone since he's actually a famous millionaire," I lied to her.

"But what about your birthday at Vegas?! He was there! Was he watching over you?"

"In a way. He had to do some business and we just came and left separately," I shrugged.

"I don't believe you."

"It's true. Come on. Would I make such a crazy story if I wasn't kidding?"

"I guess you have a point there. Though, I'm a little hurt that you never told me about him."

"I'm sorry. I had to keep this a secret cause of his high status and everything."

I hated lying to Daisy. She was my best friend since the fifth grade. I didn't want to lose her.

"Okay. Well, I guess I gotta start finding a new roommate," Daisy sighed.

"I'm sorry for leaving you," I frowned.

"Hey. I'm not upset. A little shock? Yes. But if you want to be with this guy, then go for it."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Just promise me you'll visit once in a while," Daisy asked.

"I promise I'll visit every once in a while," I tell her.

"And if you ever need anything, you can always come back here," Daisy told me.

"Thank you, Daisy."

"Now let's eat. I'm starving!" Daisy said.

Daisy offered to clean since I cooked the food. I texted Jasper to let him know that Daisy knows about us and that I was moving out. It still felt surreal to me. Moving in with a random guy I hardly know who also happens to be one of the world's biggest multi-millionaires was a lot to take in.

But still, this was just a temporary thing. That would have to be a problem for another day in the future.

The next day, I had gotten changed into something more like me. Since my family wanted to have lunch by the beach, I dressed up a little more casual with high waisted, denim shorts and a ribbed white tank top shirt. I heard a knock on my door making me walk over to see Jasper through the peep hole.