CHAPTER 3: ENJOYMENT

This is my favorite chapter so far.
________________________________

"OKAY! IF YA'LL DON'T SHUT UP I'M GONNA DROP THIS BOMB!"
Shiro yells. She's like the peace-keeper of the gang. She doesn't like people arguing like a bunch of immatures. And they're all scared of her. So as soon as she said that, everyone stopped arguing and looked at Shiro, holding a nonexistant bomb.

She wasn't holding anything.

She smirked and sat back down on her seat. "Thank you for the, oh so long waited, silence."
I laugh.
Amy rolls her eyes and looks back to me. "So, bruh, you wanna stay here for the day?" She asks me. I shrug. "Sure, why not?"

"Soooo.... What we were arguing about.... Is what we plan to do today....

And since Epic is the guest he gets to choose:

Karaoke
Movies
Food
Sleepover
Prank-Calling Random Hoomans
Or Pillow Forts."

Eh, I already know the answer to this. "All of 'em." I smirk. Amy looked at them with the 'told ya' look.
"So... What are we doin' first?" She asks. My smirk grows longer.

"Who wants to make a pillow fort"
________________________________

We were all dressed in our pajamas. And by some miracle. Everyone got Nightmare to dress in a panda onesie. It. Was. Hilarious!

After laughing we got a bunch of pillows and built a pillow fort.
A magical pillow fort.

On the outside it doesn't look like much... But in the inside it was glorious. We even fit the TV and couch inside. Now we're inside.
Me, Amy, Shiro, Fell, Dust, and Killer were sitting on the couches. SwapFell, Horror, With Nightmare, and Error were sitting on the floor.

Karaoke
Movies
Food
Sleepover
Prank-Calling Random Hoomans
Pillow Fort

Amy was holding her phone. Dialing a random number. Finally whoever she called picked up.

"Hello? Who is this?" A random bruh picked up.
Amy leaned on the arm-thing on the couch and grinned. She cleared her throat. With what came out of her mouth some of us were struggling to contain our laughs.

"Uhh, yeah hello there Mister...?"
She sounded like a Karen.
"My name is-"
"Yeah don't care. Uhhh... I wish to order a cheese pizza... Stuffed crust. Thank you."
"Uhh... Ma'am? I think you have the wrong number. This isn't a-"

She started yelling at the phone.
Like a Karen.
"IS THIS THE KIND OF SURVICE YOU GIVE YOUR COSTUMERS? IF SO, I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER!"
I laughed harder now. Amy signaled for me to be quiet.

"Uhhhh Miss, I don't have a manager. And this isn't a pizza place either." The random bruh tells her.
"I will sue you and your company. You suck."
Even if her impersination of a Karen is accurate... I think that was kinda harsh.

"Uhhhh Amy?"
I realised all the others were either sniggering or clutching their nonexistant stomachs on the floor.
"Relax dude. She doesn't mean it. She's just trying to make us laugh." Shiro told me.
"And being succesful." I said then pointed at the others who at laughing their nonexistant butts off.

"Is this a normal day for you guys?" I ask.
"Yep." She replies.

"Wow. I kinda wanna live here now.." I mutter.

"You know what? I don't even care anymore, goodbye!"
Karenthyst hung up and started laughing her lungs out. She was literally crying of laughter on the floor, clutching her stomach.