00 | Prologue

00 | Prologue

--Mia Roux--

"The hallway to the left will lead you directly to the amphitheater. Straight ahead will lead you to the exit, where if you go out, will lead you to the next building of the campus." Mr. Hoffman, the chairman of the school, adjusts his glasses.

I nod. I'm being transferred to another school again, this time my dad has decided to upgrade a little bit. He didn't just transfer me to another school, but another country.

We turned to the hallway to the right. "Where are we going?" I ask him.

"We're heading to the Psychology department." He smiles and I nod again.

"So, what course are you taking?" He starts a small talk.

My dad-scratch that-my "dad" speaks for me. "She's taking up Psychology." He says. I turned to him and gave him a subtle glare so Mr. Hoffman won't notice.

"No, dad. I'm taking up theater arts, or drama whatever." I tell him.

"No, Mia. Your mother wants you to take up Psychology, remember?" I smiles.

Mother? I didn't know who my mother was. Never met her. Mother, in this case, is a code name for my real father. When he speaks of Mother, he means the President of the United States: James Anderson.

Mia Anderson, that was my birth name, my real name. But 15 years today, the world knows me as Mia Roux.

I was Mia Anderson until I was 4, when I reached 5, father wanted me gone. He sent me away and redid my whole identity.

'Hi. I'm Mia Roux, 19 from New York.' that was my usual introduction, I've said it so many times that I forget who I really am-the president's daughter.

--Calum Hood--

"Calum, this is the second time you fell from your motorbike this month." Sophia softly spoke as she dabbed the cotton on my cut.

I hear her sigh.

"And the second time I had to skip class because of this." She frowns.

I pinched her nose. "You didn't have to come." I told her and she shakes her head.

She touches my cheek gently. "I wanted to, I have to take care of my reckless boyfriend." She jokes.

I gently gave her chin a soft squeeze. "What would I do without you." I smiled.

3 years today, we celebrate our anniversary, but I reward her with this.

3 years today, I still haven't told her.

I sent her a text this morning, saying I'm not attending classes today because of a motorbike accident. I didn't ask her to come, but she came here anyway.

It wasn't really a motorbike accident, I got into a fight yesterday, no, a mission.

I had to take care of a group of guys who refused to pay their debt, even after my father's warnings.

Michael and I against the The Bisons, two against seven. Yes, there were a few bruises and cuts here and there, but we defeated them. We always win. Always.

A mafia never loses, a mafia is never defeated, and so is a Mafia don's son.

Calum Hood, 20, from Sydney. The heir to a Mafia.

----

Here's Mafia! Finally! :D Soooo does it sound interesting or am I boring you to death?

twitter: @sassymcluke

instagram: @annethelazy

kik: @oreostbh

snapchat: @johannawee