002

we get back to our house and we start packing our things. "you could at least tel him the name laikyn." mar suggests. " i don't want him in his life at all. " i tell him. "i just don't want to trust him because he's expecting another child on the way and he can take care of that one, not mine."

"i understand, i'm just worried of how micheal is gonna grow up without his father." he says. "i'll tell him one day, i know i will.." we get all of our stuff inside a van, then drive to our new place.

{one month later..}

{4:53am}

i wake up because i hear micheal crying, but then i hear a noise and the cries stop. i get out of my bed, and grab the gun in my nightstand drawer. i open my room door, and creep down the hallway.

you're probably asking 'where's mariano?' he went back to canada to see his parents, for their anniversary. i walked down to junior's room, and opened the door. i turn on the light and in the corner the rocking chair moves. i point my gun to the noise and there he is.

"why are you here, micheal?" i say. "i'm here to see my son." he says still looking at junior. "okay you see him now you can leave." i tell him. " 10 minutes? please." he begs.

i roll my eyes, and sit in the chair parallel to them. "you can set the gun down." he finally looks at me. i set it down on my lap, and look at him. "better?" junior starts crying, and whining. "awww micheal...dont cry little man."

my eyes widen. "how do you know his name?!" i yell at him. he takes a paper out of his back pocket. i snatch it from him, and open it. "you copied the brith cerficate..." i mumbled. he nodded his head. "and i thank you for naming him after me." he winked at me.

his eyes went down to my body, and i realized that i was just wearing a onesie, the one from the night we fucked on his office desk. "well times up," i take him from his arms and go put junior in his crib. i turn around and there micheal is. "move micheal." i say sternly.

he backs me up into a wall, and pins my hands above my head. "ive missed you princess.." he leans in and plants kisses on my neck. i kick him in the balls, and he falls back. "get out my house." i say and go back to my room. i place my gun back inside my drawer,and go to sleep.

- - - -

i wake up and i smell bacon? i jump out my bed, and run to juniors room. hes not there. i run downstairs to the kitchen, micheal is there with junior in his arms cooking breakfast. "hey baby." micheal says. "im not your baby micheal. get out." i grab junior from his arm and walk to the door and open it for him.

he walked up to me, took junior out my hands and sewt him in his high chair. he grabbed my neck and pushed me into the way. "stop being so fucking rude." he says. "shut the fuck up and get off of me." i say softly. "i don't give a fuck how you feel towards me, that's my kid and you're not taking him from me."

"get off of me mike, and get the fuck out of my house before i personally call the police." i yell at him. he leaves. "well that was easy" i say to myself. i go over to micheal, and he does the grabby hands to me. i pick him up and lower my shirt so i could breast feed him.

i put my left breasts into his mouth, and i turn around and mike is standing right there. "i thighs i was the only one that could suck on you're titties?" he smirks. i roll my eyes, and push him out of the house. i facetime mar.

"hey ma, you ight? i needa come back?" he asks. "no i'm fine i just wanted to see what you were doing. i miss you" i say getting comfortable, taking my breast out his mouth and place it back inside my onesie. "i'm actually on my way to the runway now. i'll see you in two hours? then we can cuddle because today's your off-day right?"

"mhm.. i'll see you later.." i say smiling. "see you ma." he smirks at me. yes, me and mar have a little thing going on, but it's nothing serious. we both were hurting and we found each other to help each other. i hear light, soft snores coming from junior, and i kiss his forehead, and go lay him back down.

i walk back downstairs, wash the dishes, make the couch, make up my room, and watch, "vampire diaries" {if you watch vampire diaries, who's better: stefan or damon. if you said damon we best friends. and what season you on} i suddenly fell asleep.

- - - -

i wake up to feel something warm wrapped around my body. i open my eyes, and mar has his head buried into my neck with his arms wrapped around me. "mar.." i whisper in his ear. he groans and stretches. "hmm?" he hums. "i gotta go feed on junior...get up." i say trying to lift him up.

"i fed him when i came in don't worry, he feel back asleep." he growls in his deep voice. he hovers over me. "lemme fill you though.." he says and kisses my neck. i moan at his nice touch.

he moves the arm holes down my arms, and pushes the bottom half down all while kissing my neck. "he slides off my underwear, and slides his jeans down. he teases my entrance then pushes hisself inside of me. i moan at the feeling and my hands immediately dig into his back.

he throws the cover over us, and fasten his pace. slapping sounds, groans, and moans come bounce off the walls of the master bedroom. "daddy..im gonna..." i was cut off.

"what the fuc-" he says...