010

"mike..i don't want him apart of this life.. and what if something happens to him.. i couldn't forgive myself.." i tell him.

"as long as i'm around nothing will happen to him.." he kisses my ear.

his hand travel into my jeans, but i tried to stop him.

"no.. they are outside the door micheal.." i whisper grabbing his grab.

"let go." he says in my ear making me instantly release.

his hands begin to move into my jeans slowly taking them off of my body.

he licks his lips at the material thong i had on, making me squeeze my thighs together.

"horny i see?" he teases me.

"stop.." i whine covering my face with my hands.

he takes my hands and uses his belt to make 'handcuffs'.

he takes me off the desk and turns me around so my feet on on the floor and i'm facing the large window behind his desk.

he goes over and locks the door, and dims the lights so that the only thing illuminating the room is the lamp on his desk.

that's soon to be knocked over.

he removes the things on his desk, then pushes me over till my upper body is flat on the desk.

"mike.."

"shh.."

i feel him lower my thing until they pool at my ankles.

i hear his pants drop, and i start shifting from my anxiousness.

"stay still." he says sternly making me stand still.

he takes my hips and brings them towards his body, lining hisself up and pushes himself inside.

i moan softly as the pain that he has laid down.

he starts going faster, making me bite my lip to keep down the noise.

my whimpering continued as he pumped into my body.

"what's your name?" he asks, groaning in the process.

"w-what" you whisper in attempt to keep yourself as quiet as possible..

"i said what's your name.." he growls again, speeding up the pace just a bit.
i
"laikyn.." i whimper, and starts to grip my hair, and going deeper making my back arch.

"laikyn what?" i can feel him smirk.

then the lamp that one illuminated the room falls and darkness comes over the room.

the only source of light was the moonlight shining throw the enormous window.

"harris.." i say, and moans flow out of my throat because he goes faster.

"wrong answer" he says in a low voice.

he goes deeper putting almost all of his length inside me.

"last time.. what's your name?" he growls once more.

"laikyn...castano..." i smile knowing he's about to be pissed.

i feel him slowly pull out of me, and he turns me so i'm sitting on the desk.

i finally see him, and he's looks 10x better with the moonlight hitting his features.

the noise ring, tattoos, but one tattoo stands out the most.

their a word written in chinese, and there's the date junior was born on.. may 14, 2020.

mike is too focused on me right now..

i start to feel the arousal between my thighs wet the dedktop i was on.

mike took the backs of my knees and spread them wide making her core exposed to him.

he lines himself up again with my entrance, and slowly pushes hisself inside me.

he watches as my face contorts into many different faces. he chuckles a little bit.

"now this is the last time i'm going to ask you, what's your name?" he smirks.

" laikyn c- oh micheal.." i squeal.

"i didn't hear you princess.." he whispers in my ear while sucking on my neck.

" laikyn chong.." i breathe out.

"that's right baby..all mine."

he sleds up his pace, and i hear swooshing noises from my entrance.

"mhm..so nice and wet..all for me, no one else right baby.." he whispers making me nod my head.

"words.." he growls.

" yes daddy.." i whimper, making him smile.

i feel him throb inside of me, and i look at him.

he pulls out, takes off my restraints and steps back giving me space to go onto my knees.

i slide of the desktop, and sit on my calves, lightly licking his sensitive tip.

he groans, and his head goes to the back of my head.

i take the tip into my mouth and swallow around it making him squeeze his eyes shut.

i slowly sink down on his length making him grab on to my hair.

"just like that baby.. mhm" he whispers.

i go to put both of my hands to do a twisting motion but he regaled my head and grabs my wrist.

"no hands...don't make me put the belt back on" he snarled at me.

i looked up at him with an annoyed face and i rolled my eyes.

he stood me up and walked my over to desk and he bent me over and spanked me hard making me yelp.

" you want more?" he said in my ear with his hot breath.

"no daddy.." i answered.

he put me back on my knees, but this time he took the belt and tightly secured my wrist.

i began sucking around wrapping my tongue around his length.

i swiftly go down deepthroating it, making me gag, and him groan in pleasure.

he holds my head there and thrusts into my mouth making my eyes water. he releases in my mouth, with a moan erupting also.

i go to spit, but grabs my chin and makes my look up to him.

"swallow." he said sternly.

i shook my head, 'no.'

"you want me to spank you again?" he said looking at me.

i shook my head, 'no.' again, and i swallowed.

i stuck my tongue out to show him.

he stood my up and gave my a long passionate kiss.

once we finished, he set me on the desktop, and widely spread open my legs, going down on me.

"oh-oh micheal.." i softly moaned immediately going to his hair to grip.

he sucking and licking all of the right spots, and was taking the life all of me.

i felt my juices and wetness be absorbed by him.

my legs started to shake, and my stomach was turning, but he kept going.

i was helpless, but arms were stilled ties to i couldn't push him..

just a few more sucking, and i released all in his mouth, letting a loud moan come out from my mouth.

he got up wipes the sides of his mouth and smirks at me.

i rolled off the ledge and onto the floor. i tried getting to the door, but only to be picked up by micheal.

"where are you going? we have round 2 in the shower.."