Chapter 10 [edited]

The morning light woke up Jotaro as he held Kakyoin in his arms. Jotaro hoped he didn't wake up Kakyoin by calling him softly.

"Kakyoin?"

"Yes?"

"How are you?'

"Tired, I love you Jotaro did I ever tell you that?"

"I love you too, and don't worry. I'll kill him."

Jotaros grip on Kakyoin got slightly tighter. Kakyoin spoke more cautiously.

"Don't, it's ok. I don't want to ruin anything."

"My grandfather ruined his own life. You did nothing wrong Kakyoin"

"Really? I can't believe you'd still want to be with me after I said I had slept with your Grandfather"

"He took advantage of you, he was a sick guy that took advantage of you. None of this was your fault. Say it for me"

A pause came again as Kakyoin breathed in deeply and shuffled to turn around facing Jotaro.

"None..."

It was hard for Kakyoin to say as he always told himself it was his fault. However, he needed to move on from the past.

"None of this was my fault"

Jotaro pulled him in tighter as Kakyoin held him back. Their faces were a couple of inches away from each other. Jotaro moved his face closer to kiss Kakyoin on his temple and continued on down to his lips. Kakyoin gladly kissed back. They didn't get up as they laid in bed.

Soon enough Kakyoin had to leave and Jotaro was happy. For he had time now to really get angry. He got out his phone and thought about dialing the police. The police probably wouldn't do anything. He had to see Joseph face to face again soon. He just had to.

A week went by and Josuke woke up for his first day at school. He carpooled with Okuyasu and Koichi as well as Koichis girlfriend Yukako. He got to his first class. It was math and that's the worst subject for him.

Josuke got settled into class as he tried to understand his notes. Since math decided all of a sudden to have letters it's gotten a lot more complicated.

The teacher walked in. He was very attractive and dressed quite flamboyantly. Josuke almost thought he was a student but due to his physique it was clearly an adult.

"Good morning class my name is
Mr. Kishibe and I hope you're good at math or else this won't end well."

Well crap. Josuke thought in his head.
Mr. Kishibe was right as this was not ending well at all. Apparently almost every problem Josuke did was complete "blasphemy" as well as the name calling. "Stupid", "Imbecile", and Rohans most favorite "Josuke what's the answer to this problem?"

His marks became so bad he stayed after school to ask what he could do.

"Mr. Kishibe please tell me there's some extra credit work I can do to raise my grade."

"Even if I gave you extra credit work, it wouldn't do anything for your grade! I'm sorry but I simply cannot allow you to pass... Unless..."

With a perplexed look Josuke remarked.

"I'm willing to do anything, if I don't get at least a passing mark in math. I'm totally screwed."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything"

It was desperate, Josuke was well aware of it as he felt embarrassed. Mr. Kishibe got closer to him, touching Josukes shoulder. Josuke noticed how his teachers waist was very small. He looked away as to not freak out his teacher.