PHILOSOPHY AND 'A'

There was another girl who liked me and also expressed it to me, but since I was a dumb-ass and couldn't concentrate on none except X, I rejected her.

Sometimes I wonder what if I had done the reverse...I really don't know why I didn't ....but still thanks to my singing, I was famous ( I am not gonna stop writing it is not a boast cuz I know you readers won't believe me )and I had good group of friends. Well I watch a lotta tv shows so with these people I had got the opportunity to observe difference in human mind's reaction towards the same situation..
Well coming back to my situation.. I was hella screwed up.. the reason was... Entry of A...

To know more about A, let me introduce him,
This guys is very handsome and average in studies and he's a cricketer ( a cricketer is like the yankees of India )and quite famous in the college and was a good friend of mine.. we both actually danced together on fresher's party and we had kindaa become good friends..

But things got little weird (as usual.. must not be surprising for you)....ya I'm a screw up ....that's why I won't reveal my name to you readers or else I'm sure you readers would text me a bunch of angry cuss words ...so avoiding that ....let's go ahead..

A quick summary for the Alphabets that's come till now,

Sameer- That's me!

Z- The hot chick whom I followed to take Biology

Y- The Playboy-beat boxer
A- The handsome cricketer