Entry of Pi (the pretentious cool guy)

Pi was @'s friend who had joined our college in 2nd year.
Pi is a topper, even though he gets less marks than me (in some subjects). He thinks he's cool and the most intelligent, the most attractive, the 'most desired to be' kindaa guy, but he's not! I have never met him.. but thanks to @, he joined our group.
When he first entered I thought that this guy was a topper and a nerd and genius, but along with time he prove most of these adjectives I used to describe him was wrong.. Now again thanks to this late night philosophy.. he told his and I told mine..........

Now if you kind of observe all the late night revealing of crush's name, you can find a similarity, i.e. I never tell my crush's name first.. the other guy tells it first and then I tell.. ; )

So.. coming back, this guy was the one who told me about wattpad. Then he revealed his and I helped him in that. But that story is another complicated story. Since this story is interesting and I have the 'kindaa protagonist role' there also.. I'll write this here..

SUB CHAP:
Pi's dad had a job that made him work in several cities before coming to Bangalore. One of them was Delhi where Pi had studied for more than 5 years and hence he had many friends there...
It so happened that when all these things were happening in my life, certain weird things happened with him also, i.e. his old bestie starts texting him again. Not the kind of text where you get to reply, "I'm fine.. how about you" all.. Its the text where you gotta reply.. "Yeah I have some friends who are currently single..."..

Well that 'currently single' guy was me!.. 

One day when we were just doing a random call.. Pi asked me to sit in such a way that the sunlight fall on my face and my face become visible properly.. 
I understood there was something fishy going on there, but I chose to ignore it and did exactly as he asked me to..

All of a sudden, he took my pic and sent it to her.. Let's name her.. Mansi.
I was surprised and as hell didn't know the shits pi was making behind my back. I asked him, "Dude! WTF!! What was that for?"

Pi - "Dude you know what.. I know a beautiful girl from Delhi.. She asked me to send pics of some of my friends who're handsome.. So I sent yours.... You'll never know.. You might leave this "X" (HE HATED HER) and go for Mansi..!!"
"Dude!! WTF wait.. She's asking your phone number. Should I give?"

I was totally outta words. I was thinking, "Are people so desperate to do this soo quick..?"
Without even waiting for my reply, Pi sent my phone number to her..
Within seconds, I got a text... "Hi!!"

I was like.. "WOW MAN!! people are  desperate, they have no patience..."

I told Pi, "Dude, that lady has texted me.."
Pi -"Mofo then what are you waiting for, Reply her man.."

As you guys have read soo much about me.. you'd obviously know that I'd boast about myself a bit and then make her uncomfortable and then speak to her properly..

IN THE WHATSAPP TEXTS

Me : Hey gal!! Wassup?
Mansi : Hey Satwik.. Ntg (fot people who don't know.. this is the short form of nothing)  much man.. I'm just finishing my assigments.. Wau (what about you)
Me : I feel sad for you.. I'm just chillin.. Btw (by the way) were the people of Delhi soo boring that you had to find a guy 2100 km away just to spend some time with?
Mansi : When I get a chance to talk to a handsome guy, distance doesn't take the upper hand.. 
Me : Quite flattering words.. Btw how did you know I was handsome? (Pretending not to know about the pic PI took..)
Mansi : I'm a god woman.. Ik about everything and everyone.. LOL..