As always.. after A comes B

Well it was one storm after another and as always after A comes B ...

He was handsome and good in studies. He was an ideal guy(bollywood hero). He's also a footballer.  Adding to this, he's the first friend of mine in that college. The actual surprising fact is the way I gotta know of his secret crush on her..

When X was looking at our bench, each one of us (A, B AND ME) would think that she was looking at us..  Ridiculous right?. Each one of us had developed a feeling for her. I was like- "DUDE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!"

To be frank, even today I don't know whom she was seeing. I thought she was seeing me and I increased my feelings towards her, the same case was with A and B.. 🤦..

FATE is a treacherous thing that unfortunately exists in this world!..
But fortunately I got to know about this soon and I realized that it was a love PENTAGON..(I like making new things up ...I think it adds spice to life and I'm NOT GIVING ANY NEW IDEAS ABOUT THIS TO ANY MOVIE DIRECTOR). 

From another source, I got the news that X had rejected A. My heart in the previous chapter which came out of my mouth from my rib cage was back in and I was overwhelmed with joy and I literally danced that day and also organized a party..(yup I didn't know whether X liked me but I was organizing party at A's reject lol )

And also fortunately we both were in the same practical batch and thanks to my chemistry teacher, we both are now lab partners : ) ....this is one of the reasons why I love my Chem teacher ...she understood my psych ...she's got style....huge respect ✊.......

A quick summary for the Alphabets that's come till now,

Sameer- That's me!

Z- The hot chick whom I followed to take Biology

Y- The Playboy-beat boxer

A- The handsome cricketer
B- The handsome footballer and the first friend in my college