Entry of A

Well let me remind you something.. this is a real story... That's why all these maths formulas in a romantic story, but let me clarify something we plan a lot in life but sometimes things don't go our way soo we gotta move on and do better. When I was a kid my mom told me that u can't worry about broken eggs, but I would like to change her statement a little-

"If life gives u broken eggs make an omelette out of it and enjoy cause life is a gift"

so now getting back to business...

This guy A actually went and told his feelings to her, this news spread like a FOREST FIRE.
As per the rumors, she was about to say YES for the proposals. My heart was about to come out of my rib cage..... out of my mouth... and I don't wanna reveal where and all it'd go next.

Days passed but I didn't get any news of anything happening around. There were mixed rumors, some were saying that it was a yes,  some say it was a no. On the other hand due to lack of topics, me and X had eventually stopped texting...it was a total shutdown of communication...
In the next frame the Playboy Y had already grown very close to X and they both would spend a lot of time together like being together in recess, eating lunch together, etc .... I felt like an alive corpse.. 

It was like an undefendable bouncer to a short batsman that was me... Well, leaving the similes apart.. it was a very difficult situation for me..
There were many situations where I felt that she was 💯 into me. For example :many(60+ to be precise) times in a day she would see our bench that includes me, A and B (I know B's a new guy, I'll introduce him as soon as he enters the game!!)........

The tension I was feeling was affecting my day to day activities and I didn't think that I could go on any further ....so I would say that this part of my life attributes to ....HOPE ....I was hoping that my life would remain the same ...with her ....but I truly didn't know. It was like a ship stuck in icebergs, you go ahead the icebergs hit you and you sink, you go behind, the same destiny is waiting for you.. 
I had no idea as to what to do now? Should I go ahead and express my feelings off or wait to see the unknown players in the game..!