Smooth sailing of my boat (SARCASTIC)

I always used to love the moments I used to spend with her. She was just perfect and it was just awesome. So awesome that one day......

Our math teacher was a bit moody that day, so moody, that just because of one girl, the entire class got suspended. All the girls were literally very scared and she.... my queen.. the love of my college life, the prettiest girl I've seen, the lady with whom I've always dreamt to be with (Cringe I know but I've started to like it now!!), held my hand tight because she was scared as she was the one girl who talked in the math class and got us suspended ... I didn't know what to do... Looked like the hypothalamus of the brain was also confused and released all the hormones at once and made me react like an idiot.. Rather than consoling her and grabbing her towards me ,I left her hand ....I think I realized that I was unworthy of her love ....though I loved her I was insecure about myself and whether I could stand with her and caused this cyclone to hamper the smooth sail of my boat...

I'm still regretting my actions of that day..

Looked like that's when I lost the control of my boat and it started to operate under the current of fate...... Wherever fate wished to take me .. I had to go.. because I screwed it up and acted like an idiot....I regret it ....I wish I hadn't let it go.. That's right where I lost.. I guess that's the reason why this story dragged on so much.. 

So to my readers a piece of advice ....even if you know your not good enough for someone hold on tight cause it's not your call whether your good enough for him/her it's up to that person and that person chose you ... never let go of the person you love, never leave them unsupported.. NEVER EVER

In that fraction of 0.1 seconds I lost something dear and I knew no matter how hard I try I'll never get back. I don't even remember what her reaction was. I guess my mind has erased that whole image from my brain. I just gave up that day. Lost it to the rains. Shit man!! Why did I do such a... GODD DAMM IITT!!
I don't remember sleeping that night. I was just up all night...

But I had no option I had already taken a leap. The next question was whether it would take me to my destination or I fall into the abyss. But the game had not ended yet and I can't stop, not yet at least..... (The only thing I can say)