Knock knock (twists)

Congratulations people, you have come to the sheer end of my story..🎊🎉👏
So.. I was totally excited about the movie plan (not the movie.. only THE PLAN) so much so that both of us (me and X) continued to plan for this movie for the next 3 days...

Ok .. I wanna ask you guys something...
Since you have read till here, what do you think? Does she have any feelings for me?

Chuck It.. I myself was not clear about what was happening!! Coming back...

Yeah.. well so.. The movie that was fixed was - "Annabelle Comes Home"

'So.. time passed by.....it was 3rd October 2021 the most happiest day of my life.. The tickets were booked for 7 PM and it was 6:30 PM when I reached the theaters and I was waiting for her..... Each and every second I stood there was like an hour.. Godd... then I called her at 6:30:10 PM asking where she was, and she told that she was just 10 mins away from the theater,.. then at 6:31:20 PM I called her again asking where she was(lol)... X , very patiently replied that she was just a few mins away from the theater.... again at 6:33:01 PM I called asking her where she was....(lmao).......... Just as her phone started to ring, It felt like as if her phone was just behind me........ The actual thing that surprised me was we both had the same ringtone!!, Then I was about to turn behind to see her beautiful face which had those magnified eyes (she has specs)...... Someone from behind tapped me .... my vision went blurred... I felt like an Earthquake is approaching me.... Then !!!!!?????????........................................