(THE REPLY-2)

🙏🙏😂😂✌️✌️🤘🤘👌👌😎😎

Where;
🙏 ment thanks for replying.
😂- for my satisfaction (lol!)
✌️- peace lady.. we are not at war!!
🤘- yo, everything is cool.
👌- for your reply.
😎- you just lost a gem....

This was the reaction I gave to her message.

I totally laughed after seeing her message I just didn't know how to react... It was a total shock to me.... I could't even controll my own reaction...sometimes I felt like a ... a guy who was left alone in a dense forest full of hatred... Can I be honest with you.. just after seeing that reply, I laughed, just a min after laughing... the dam of my eyes was filled.. I just couldn't controll myself... It was the worst day of my life, You know what .. suddenly, all those holding of hands, asking me wether I reached my house, Smiling when that name (the one said in 4th part-the name that was made by mixing mine's and her's name) was called in front of teachers, the couple dance moments, accepting to come for a movie with me,. ....... Everything..... EVERY GODDAM THING.. was all equal to null?!
Those moments just made me feel that all those moments was a dream, and I just woke up from that dream.....

To @ and Pi I've moved on.... but the truth is ,.... U cannot move on from some relationship that is filled with true love.....  (Eww cringe)