Hurricanes one after other

Well.. the last one was a cyclone and then comes hurricanes which topples my ship like a bread crumbles in a soup....

There were many mistakes from my side and also her's. Between this commotion, our test results were published and I came the 3rd rank of the college while X topped it... next, the result of Ramp walk competition (conducted in the fresher party) was also released, and X was Miss Fresher.... that caused all main cameras  (handsome guys visions) focus on her. Many people from different batches used to come in recess and talk to her a lot and moved very close with her.. man!! Is there no common sense for these people, total character less people, big dumbf**k idiots..... I just hate them.. I could just go on continuing swearing,.. anyways chuck it!

I heard that there was many proposals made for her by these guys, and it was a big slap of "NO" on their face.. *don't be happy it's still not proved that she liked me*. 

Since FATE was the captain of my ship .... we became close friends... Very close..... We were like really close friends .. she used to ask me if I had reached my house and I would do the same.. that was also the game of fate and the guy above us all... Call him whatever you want... All my close friends who knew about mine and her chats said that she actually was very impressed by me... That was like a booster for my confidence. That fuckkin thing and these fuckkin guys, I just wanna kill em.. Literally all of them.
I still didn't go with the reason of giving it some time..