Super Boat (updated version of my boat)

Well the complete fixing of my boat happened when we had a competition where we had to do a couple dance (yea a couple dance).

Since I'm the protagonist of this story its obvious that myself and X were dance partners. We where the organisers and main dancers in the function (oooh yea,😍😍).

Ah.. I just loved that function.. 
We used to bunk the classes to practice for the function. Those practices was like heaven on earth, it was just like Romeo dancing with Juliet, just like a long wanting river meeting it's destination-ocean. Like rain drops wanting to meet the dry earth...

Oh sorry people I just went down the feelings of love.

Okay this was also cringe. Let's get back to work people.

So I got an awesome opportunity to again reconnect with her. Those days were just awesome. I loved going to my college those days. Never in my whole life did I go to college at the correct time. But in those days I was there hours earlier. Life at college was just awesome. I participated in intercollege cricket team and won the tournament, we also won the football tournament and it was just soo awesome and peaceful. I just like elaborating this 3 months...
These were the last 3 months of first year.
We used to enjoy a lot in the lab classes.. I used to flirt with her a lot and she used to do the same too.. the entire time the college thought that we both were in a relationship... I just loved the whole college at that time..
None of these Y, A, B were even in the frame of this..
All of them were sweeped to the corner of the room.. it was just me and my love..
We used to always sit together in recess and talk a lot even in instagram and the class...
I can call it my golden days...

Then came our college annual day and farewell party to all our seniors..
And my band was the star of the show..