Wrecking of the boat

In the earlier chapter if you remember I had written that she used to see our bench many times.. this was the destructive force that led to a tsunami damaging my whole boat...

Since everyone knew that A (the guy who had expressed his feelings) had feelings for X, I teased him one day about her seeing him,....... with me the whole class continued to tease him and he got furious...

The next thing what he did was the deciding factor of my future...

My name and X name was almost the same... A mixed mine and hers name and created a new one.. on the first place I don't know why he took mine and X name.. At first I took this as a joke, but the matter became serious when this word was taken infront of the class teacher and principal. Both of them got to know about that name and what it meant.......... It became more serious when all of friends started to call me using that name.....
I don't know why.. I was furious.. I just got outraged.... Always when that name was taken, X used to  laugh os give that shy smile.. as if she liked me and whatever that name symbolises, it was true.

As expected 😐 the same thing happened, my brain like an idiot released all the hormones and I like a big bull shit idiot messed up guy scolded her like hell... I litrally exploded my anger in front of her,...  and also blocked her in instagram ......

Now don't ask me why I scolded her.. even I don't know why I did that!! .. I even today regret the move made by me... I just lost all the contacts with her, communication was totally down and I ....was focused in studies as the final exams were approaching and so was X.

Well I was very mad at myself for that act... I also had given up all hope that she would atleast talk to me..
Well as usual 'FATE'- god.. I'm just fed-up of this word..
Ok.. coming back to fate.. lol..