Weirdo Guy (intersting?/obsessed?)

So this guy is a pretentious nerd who scores less marks, but acts as a nerd. Potentially, he also believes that he's autistic which  I strongly oppose..

Now this was what made me think about the number of foolish and idiotic people on Earth. The reason for this statement is that this guy came to conclusion that he's autistic just by doing some Google search and see thing that some symptoms matched his characteristics and declared himself to be autistic..  

I first met @ in our annual day function. He was the guitarist of our band. I didn't know him very well in my first year, but thanks to corona, in lockdown he became my friend..

When there was lockdown in my country, I and @ used to do video calls just to kill some time, talk about songs, movies, web series, Anime, sometimes even cartoons (lol), political discussions, history discussions, education systems... These were the topics of discussions where we used to give our opinions on...
That guy is a die hard fan of Linkin park. But he denies to accept that fact that he is a die hard fan of that band, he just acknowledges that he like good music but believe me, he never mentioned that good music = Linkin park music.
Well if I continue, I could write a thesis on this person. He is a psychological specimen in this planet, I will in some other time write about this specimen... Now let's continue....
Since we were in constant video call.. which sometimes extended till 2am . Here also the same € philosophy of late night things worked out. He first told me his story ( which was obviously a big flop story,) . Then the complex story of mine unrevealed, just like a complex DNA unraveling itself... ( I actually didn't want this guy to know my story.. but I had to tell someone about all the things happening over here... until now none knew this story except € and @)
His first reaction was -" Bro, u and X, that means that name (that name given by A which was a mix of mine and X name) symbolizes your relationship with her, and you guys are committed?"... Then I explained him everything and he was like.. "Congo bro, she's in for you..  now you just need a perfect timing "
Who knew that the time was not perfect at all and its never gonna be perfect..