Entry of first adviser

That great twist was brought by this lady..
Let's name this person €..
So € is my family friend, cousin, a far-relative, and we studied in the same school for 10 years..
So I knew her very well, so did she.
Now when all of us were jailed in our house, it's obvious that the brain goes back to old memories and try to reconnect with old friends... This happened to €. So we all had a conference call with old friends from school and then our commutation increased....
Philosophers say that if a chat continues till late night, then all secrets will come out. Something like that happened that night.
First € revealed her secret about her crush .. then I helped her.. (look I don't wanna include her story over here) and also I'm an experienced patcher.. . But her crush didn't have a crush on her ....so for her it was a big NO.
Then she asked me about my crush... I said my story .......
She, after listening to my story, seeing my texts, she told that I had a chance and became my first adviser.
She forced me to start the bike again from the whatsapp contact (which I had gor from the college group), but that wasn't too helpfull. It was the same.. as usual... late replies, lost intrest... the same shit again....
But still my bike was STARTED 😀 ( I cannot stop smiling guys..).

Well since it was corona time and all colleges were closed, me and my college friends would many time do a conference call. And many time that wierd name which A had kept was always taken to address me. Now this ting reminded me of that name and the next day..
I went and asked X (in whatsapp), what she thinks about this name that is given to me. She replied that it was not a "name" {my argument- lady, people call me using that word, if it isn't a name then what is it?}.... WHATEVER DUDE... all those chats will bore me and you.... So.. lets continue....

On the other side I told all these stories to another college weirdo friend @..

A quick summary for the Alphabets that's come till now,

Sameer- That's me!

Z- The hot chick whom I followed to take Biology

Y- The Playboy-beat boxer
A- The handsome cricketer
B- The handsome footballer, and my first friend at college

€- The family friend and the fist advisor 
@- The weirdo guy who comes after this chapter