The Begining of the END 🙂😧😓😣😩😫

Previously-

"After listening to his confidence.. even my confidence increased ... and I dozed off........"

Next morning at 6:23:08 AM...................... I had r-r-r-e-e-e-c-c-c-i-i-i-v-v-v-i-i-i-e-e-e-d-d-d a text f-f-r-r-o-o-m-m X ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Iiii eeennnttteerreedd mmmyy mmoobbiillee''ss ppaasswwoorrdd aanndd iitt ooppeenneedd...
Godddammit ... evenwhile writing I still experience that shitty feeling......

Opened whaattssaapp...........................................................................................................................

First text from her was - "uff"
If you guys have used whatsapp, even before you view a contact's chat.. u can see the first messsage they have sent...... and her first message was 'uff'......

That word 'uff' iss avery dangerous word.. It can mean anything... for instance, you want it to be positive.. this is how this word can fit in there- "uff, at last you realised it..!!"... or if you want it to be negative... it can be like- "uff, I had never expected this from you!..."

Godd... all these things were running in my brain... but rather than thinking all these shitty things ...can't it just open the contact and see what is the next message?!!..... NOO... my brain never does like that....

Anyway... at last my brain got to know that it has to open the message rather than anticipating what can be inside..........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

from X- Uff

- srsly (seriously) I don't feel anything more than a friend....