Chapter 32: It's A...

Vera is a miracle worker whenever she puts her mind to it the outcome is always amazing. Standing in the middle of the pink and blue room I'm left speechless.

"It's beautiful" I said it loud enough for V to hear me although she knew I would have this reaction.

She's been holding it over my head since we each found out what the other is having. I know the name of her child and she knows the name of mine.

We went back and forth trying to figure out a good way to announce it and settled on a simple way. Two big black balloons are in the middle of the room Trying to convince her to keep it small was not an easy task.

Just our close friends and both Eric and Jake's family are coming. Simple and small is all I asked for and it's perfect.

"Come on let's go get dressed" Vera pulls my hand as we head up the stairs.

With just two days before Christmas things have been a little crazy. I'm officially 14 weeks and finally showing . Staring at myself in the mirror I have on a simple pink dress with a low v neck line and Vera has on a baby blue dress.

Turning the side I run my hands over my stomach. I can't help but smile. All my anxiety disappeared the moment Eric pointed out I was finally starting to show two weeks ago and now I feel like I have been doubling in size.

I could say the same for Vera, she's 18 weeks now and her morning sickness has finally slowed down. Jake freaked out last night while we were all watching a movie he had his head on her stomach and felt the baby kick. Now the little peanut wont stop moving it kicks every time someone touches her .

"You look beautiful" I feel his arms wrap around my waist as he kisses my neck. " Pregnancy suits you."

" Only you would think that Eric" Hand in hand we make our way to the party and mingle with everyone. Vera is getting antsy she has mentioned it over and over again that she can't keep it a secret any longer.

So here we are standing side by side grinning at each other while our men hold the balloons.

"On the count of three?" Vera asks ginning like no tomorrow.

"One" We both count in unison

"Two"

"Three" At the same time we both pop the balloon and even though it was two separate balloons only one color fills the air.

Pink.

I couldn't stop the look of shock on my face. I delfanly called it with Vera but I would have thought I was having a boy. Vera lets out a loud squeal as she hugs Jake and not s second later Eric pulls me into a hug with a huge grin on his face.

"Amara Marie Black." He whispers in my ear.

I turn around and put my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. Vera is over the moon about both of us having girls.

"Amara and Bella future bffs in the making" She pulls me in for a hug pushing her big belly onto mine. "They will alway have each other"

After the commotion of the party everyone has left I make my way back to our room and find two suitcases pushed up against the wall Eric is sitting on the edge of the bed.

" Are you going somewhere?"

"No we are"

He walks over to me with that same charming smile as always. No matter how many times I see it my heart still skips a beat.

"I can't just pick up and go I have a job you know" I crossed my arms over my chest and watched his eyes run down my body stopping at ym now pushed out chest.

"I'm sure your boss will understand right?" The same mischievous grin that always ends up with us in bed.

"I dont know im kind of his private nurse" I ran my finger down his chest. When I heard him groning I looked up making eye contact and smiled.

"Ew are you guys going to leave or what? Alex leans against the hallway and makes a gag face at us.

"Yes we are. Be good for grandfather and if you feel sick or short of breath don't hesitate to let him know." Eric grabbed the bags and started heading for the stairs.

"If for any reason you need someone call my friend Emma" I put Emma's number into her phone and followed Eric to the car.

"So where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out" He grabbed my hand and kissed it " Lets just call it a babymoon"

"A babymoon?" He didnt say anymore the whole drive to the airport