chapter 2

set in 3x19

Derek's hand went up and down from Meredith's thigh to her shoulder. "I let Mark use the memory of my mother to win points with the Chief. You were right." She said, mumbling into the pillow. Derek leaned into her, hugging her backside.

"I'm sorry." He said. She asked, "You know what's weird?" He replied, "What?" "It's exactly what she would've wanted." she said, while Derek rubbed her shoulder lovingly.
"Dead mommy's proud?" He asked.
"Dead mommy's proud." She said with a small smile. He breathed her in and gave her neck a kiss.

"How was your interview?" Meredith asked, wanting to know. He sighed. Think about how we wasn't concentrating on the interview, but rather than Meredith the whole time. "Not great. It wasn't great." He knew she couldn't see him, but felt that she knew what he looked like.

"I was distracted." He said, clearing his throat as Meredith moved to face him. "By what?" She asked, sounding a little concerned. Derek touched her face gently, letting their noses touch for a spilt second. He sighed. Looking in her eyes, he said, "Nothing. I don't know." He had a sad look.

Meredith carefully placed her hand on his face, moving her thumb across his cheek. "On a scale of 1-10, how bad is it?" She asked, smiling. He looked at her lips for a second, then looked up at her eyes. "Eight." She leaned in and kissed him, kissing mostly his upper lip. She felt his lower lip on hers. "How 'bout now?" She asked. He replied, "Seven." He put his hand on her shoulder and kissed her twice, sighing into her lips.

Meredith rolled onto Derek, straddling him at first. She leaned down to brush his hairs off his forehead. He placed his hand form on her hips. "How about now?" She said with a playful tone. "Six." He said, moving her hair out of his way with his hands. He rolled her over so that he was on top instead. "Five... four... three... two... one," he said, while kissing her each time he said another number.

By the time he was on one, his tongue down her throat

By the time he was on one, his tongue down her throat. He moaned, he needed to just be with her. His hands roamed her body, and she wrapped one of her legs around his waist, playing with his hair. They did that for about 10 minutes, after Derek sighed and rolled off of her. "Do you want to talk about it?" Meredith asked, looking concerned.
"No. I just want to go to sleep." He said.

Meredith nodded and they got under the covers. Meredith looked at Derek and said, "Turn around. I want to hug you." He looked at her, a little annoyed but did as she said. Meredith  slid her hand into his waist, but Derek grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. He sighed and closed his eyes. They fell asleep shortly after.

Author's Note - please give me more ideas on what episode you want to read about!!