||Chapter 5||

The 2 have been dating for 2 days already and everything was going perfect. Brianna hadn't felt so happy and content in a long time. 

"Hey!" Brianna brightly called down as she ran down the staircase. 

"Hi babe!" Peter perked up at the sight of Brianna's shining face. 

"Soooo, I was thinking. We've been dating for 2 days and haven't been on an official first date yet. I was thinking we should go on the beach!" Brianna swerved her body around as she talked in nervous excitement.

"Yeah! How about tonight at 7:00?" Peter was also excited and was already anticipating their first date. 

Brianna started running up to her room and without communicating it, they both automatically turn it into a race. Brianna sprinted up the stairs, while looking at Peter, trying to beat him. When Brianna had finally reached her room, she was panting furiously. She could barely catch her breath to say one word. She looked over at Peter's room and noticed that Peter was also in front of his door, panting. 

"I thi*pant*nk I *pant* won." Brianna managed to pant out. 

Peter, who is in a lot better shape than Brianna, looks up, 

"Nooo, I think I definitely won that!"

"What!? No you didn't! I was like a mile ahead of you!" 

Peter cocked both his eyebrows at Brianna, intimidating her to admit that she had lost. This cost Brianna to burst out laughing. 

"You're face!" Brianna screeched out in between cackles. 

"What!? Is it bad! Do I have something on it !" Peter desperately looks at Brianna and tries to wipe non-existent things off his face. "WHTAATT!" Peter screams out desperately. 

Brianna was now on the ground rolling around in uncontrollable laughter. The way Peter's face squished up when he made his raised eyebrows face made Brianna cackle even harder. 

"What are you kids doing now?" Tony appears at the top of the stairs with his exasperated tone and expression on. 

Peter was still trying to find out what Brianna was laughing at and frantically looked into the mirror. 

"Nothing dad!' Brianna was still cackling on the floor, but just managed to reply to her dad. 

"I come up due to uncontrollable sounds up here and I'm greeted with Peter being his narcissistic self and you laughing on the ground like a witch. What happened." Tony managed to say all of this with his exasperated tone and expression, which Brianna found admirable. 

Brianna finally managed to control her laughter and stood up to explain to her dad what happened. Peter also finally found peace with his hair and walked over to Brianna with a pouting face. 

The explanation consisted of Tony rolling his eyes multiple times and slapping his forward with his hands in exasperation. Eventually he walked away, not wanting anything to do with them. Peter and Brianna exchanged sheepish grins and then went back into their rooms. 

**********To Be Continued*********

Author's note: Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days, I was at writers block. But anyways, this chapter is like really short..... Also the gif in the beginning is soooo cute. 

Word count: 517  (eek)