||Chapter 8||

Peter was wearing a fancy, freshly ironed, plain black suit. There was a red rose pinned to his pocket. His hair was neatly slicked back and his mouth had a large, cheeky smiled plastered on his mouth that couldn't help but make Brianna smile as well. 

"Hello Gorgeous." Peter smiled and held out his hand, in which Brianna gladly took. 

"This is so exciting!!!" Brianna exclaimed out loud and jumped up down to show her excitement. 

They walked down the stairs and found Tony had the bottom staring at the two in disbelief. 

"Oh God guys! This is  the most cheesy thing i've ever experienced. This your first date and you wear THAT?" Tony covered his face in his hands, which is what he always did when he was completely embarrassed and exasperated. 

Peter and Brianna exchanged looks with each other and then both laughed out loud when they looked back to Tony's face in disbelief. 

"We're trying to make it romantic Dad." Tony rolled his eyes and motioned his arms in a way that said, "welp." 

The two ignored him and walked down the stairs, into the garage, and then into the car. Peter was driving, since Brianna was dead terrible at it. The car exhaled as Peter revved the engine. They started driving on the peaceful road that led to the beach. Instinctively, Brianna's hand darted to the Radio and turned up the volume knob to turn up the music. A fast, powerful beat fills up the car. 

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny
Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you
I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

At the sound of queen Miley Cyrus's voice, Brianna immediately belted out the lyrics that she had memorized when she was eight. 

"I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the groundDon't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want youI came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck meI came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crashing in a blazing fall
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me"

Brianna sang out the lyrics with all the power she could muster, while dramatically acting them out as well. Peter laughed and smiled as he watched Brianna passionately sing. 

"I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
And instead of using force
I guess I should've let you win
I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
I guess I should've let you winDon't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want youI came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck meI came in like a wrecking ball
Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crashing in a blazing fall
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck meYeah, you, you wreck me"

Brianna finished the song with Miley very dramatically. Her face portrayed a somber and broken character as her hand extended outwards dramatically. Brianna then bursted out laughing when she couldn't portray the character any longer. Peter had been jamming to Brianna's hardcore performance and laughed at the end. He pounded one of his hand on the seat handle to applaud the beautiful performance. Brianna pretended to bow to her audience, or Peter. They both started laughing at their stupidity. In what felt like 2 seconds, Peter finally pulled over on a vacant beach. 

It was beautiful. They had arrived at 7:21, which was exactly when the sun was setting. 

They got out of the sides of car and met up at the end of the hood of it

They got out of the sides of car and met up at the end of the hood of it. They intertwined their hands and both sprinted into the sand. Brianna immediately lifted up her dress and dashed into the water. 

"Come on Parker!" Brianna urged Peter, who is standing just at the end of the water laughing at her, to join her in the water

"I have long pants on Bri!" Peter yelled back, while still laughing. 

"Well roll them up! Come on Parker, don't tell me you're scared of the water!" 

At this, Peter rolled up his pants and an into the water with Brianna. 

"This is literally the peak of peer pressure." Peter dipped his hands in the water and, without warning, lifted his hands, against the force of the water and splashed Brianna. 

"Oh no you didn't. You're gonna regret that Parker." Brianna prepared for her retaliation, while laughing as Peter attempted to escape before getting hit with a force of water. 

"OWwwwwww!" Peter yelped out, his hair and tux now completely drenched. 

They continued to splash each other even harder and faster. 

"Ok OK, truce!" Peter looked over at Brianna and lifted up his hands to signal surrender. 

They trudged out of the water, now both completely drenched in salt water. They laid out their towel and sat on it, facing the sunset. Soon, they both leaned their heads on each other and laid their heads back onto the towel. 

They intertwined their hands and laid there in silence as they admired the sunset that was radiating on them. Brianna turned her head towards Peter, which Peter then followed and turned his towards hers. 

They locked lips and passionately continued the kiss. He puller her closer and kissed her, softly sat first, and then swiftly added intensity that made her hold on to him as the only solid thing in the dizzy shaky world. The kiss continued to send sparks of warm electricity down her spine which evoked sensations in her she never knew she had. The world was spinning around them as they continued to make out.....

*******To Be Continued*******

A/N: Ok guys. I'm sorry, this chapter was sooooo cringe and cheesy. But like..... i kinda liked it........

Word Count: 1088