Chapter 5:

"No way!" Clarion yelled. "Oh come on! You will be fine my love" Milori said. It was the first day since border crossing had been legalized. Milori offered to show Clarion around from his owl.

"Milori, i will not be riding an owl. What if i fall?" Clarion questioned looking into his eyes. "Ree, don't tell me a fairy is scared of heights. Also you have wings to catch you. I on the other hand would be screwed" he said as he stepped closer towards her.

"Do you really think i would allow something to happen to you?" Milori asked her. "Well...i suppose you wouldn't..." Clarion answered. "Ok. Fine. I go" Clarion said as she walked towards the creature.

Milori lifted her up onto the owl and he hopped on behind her. "Milori! How can you steer if i'm in front of you!?" Clarion exclaimed. "Luv, it will be fine" Milori reassured her. "No. I will sit behind you and then we can go. That's the only way i'm staying on this dear" Clarion said smiling at him.

Milori huffed and sat in-front of her. A moment later they took to the sky. Clarion hugged his waist at first. She was a little bit scared and tense. "Hey, nothings going to happen" Milori said as he slowed his owl down. "If i recall correctly last time you did say that something did in fact happen" she said giggling.

Pretty soon Clarion was having the time of her life. She let go of Milori completely and was putting her hands in the air, laughing and smiling. Milori smirked, he knew she would be fine after a few moments. "Okay, we are making a little bit of a sharper turn, just for your warning luv" Milori said. Clarion put her arms around Milori. She didn't want to take any chances.

He brought them down to land and he helped her down. They walked to a clearing where they could see all the fairies. They all looked so happy. It truly seemed like a perfect moment. Clarion smiled at Milori. He smiled back.

Milori pulled Clarion in by the waist and he took her hand. She smiled and leaned in closer towards him. "I believe we should thank Tinkerbell at some point" Clarion said looking over at all the fairies. "Well, we better hurry before she makes another invention that goes haywire" Milori commented. Clarion rolled her eyes at him.

They stayed watching the fairies and enjoying eachothers company for around 30 minutes. "I want a chocolate cookie" Clarion randomly blurted out. "A cookie? Why on neverland do you want a chocolate cookie? Those things are bloody terrible" Milori looked repulsed. "Well. If you won't take me to get me one, i'm capable of getting my own" Clarion said as she started to walk off. Milori grabbed her hand so she spun around to look him in the eyes.

"I never said i wouldn't get you one, only that the kind you wants horrible" Milori stated matter of factly. He leaned down and kissed her. Clarion smiled and was about to say something, when all the sudden they heard giggling and Awwes from behind a pile of snow.

"Milori! Why didn't you tell me snow can talk!" Clarion sarcastically commented. "Now that is odd, i could have swore to mother dove i did" Milori laughed. They walked up to the pile of snow and behind it was none other than Tinkerbell and her friends. They all had there hands covering there mouthes so they didn't make a sound. Clarion and Milori didn't bother to ask the girl what they were up to spying. So they flew of.

"Open! The! Door!" Clarion yelled. Milori opened the door and he took 2 boxes of cookies from her. "Kitchen is...." Milori looked at her who had already found the kitchen and sat down her cookies. "You should have really been specific to those baking fairies" Milori laughed as he sat down in a chair. "When i asked for one of each cookie, and 1 small pack of chocolate, i didn't realize they would give me a box of each type of cookies!" Clarion exclaimed. She waved to the 4 boxes of cookies.

Clarion sat and ate her chocolate cookie which she so desperately needed. "Im assuming you want to look around?" Milori asked. She nodded her head yes. Milori grabbed her hand and  began showing every room of the house. (It's not so much a house as a place like the keepers built into a ice mountain)

Clarion and Milori were sitting on his hammock on a balcony. It was 7:30pm and the sun had set. "You never showed me your room...." Clarion said taking her head off Milori's chest and looking at him. "Well then lets go see it" Milori said. Clarion wrapped her arm around his and leaned on his arm.

Milori opened the door to his room and her eyes went wide. "By the second star! We have the same room! Only yours is more winter-y" Clarion informed him. "Yes it is" Milori said. "Oh my. It's the picture of us! You really kept it!" Clarion was ecstatic.

"Of course i did. You kept the necklace like you promised and i kept the picture" Milori shrugged. Clarion walked up to Milori and kissed him. They both gave eachother the same look. Clarion took out her hair and wrapped her arms around his neck, while he wrapped around her waist. Pretty soon they made there way to Milori's bed.