CHARACTERS AND PLACES

The Bratty gang

1. Seyfrien Riel Arizon or Seyriel - isang makulit na bata na napadpad sa isang mundong ibang-iba sa mundong kanyang kinagisnan. Mas gustong patayin sa pikon at galit ang mga kalaban kaysa kalabanin sila ng harap-harapan.

Abilities: Multiple

Flying beast- dalawang pipit.

2. Asana Minju. Daughter of Zaihan's great general, Ariston Minju. Wind Guardian.

Other special abilities: Mind reading, telepathy, flying, teleportation, and healing.

Flying beast- Blue scaled bird, named Iskeld.

3. Sioji Arizon. The crowned prince of the Arizon Empire. Cold yet childish.

The Chosen Keeper of purple flame. A flame magic user.

Other special ability: Ability and Energy stealer, mind reader, healer, can use telepathy, teleportation, and levitation.

Flying beast- White unicorn named Maisa.

4. Arken Cid. The eldest and the most serious type. The chosen guardian of light magic. The son of Gurdina, one of Zaihan's royal guardian.

He is a light magic user, summoner, manipulator and controller. And can enhance the power of all light magic users.

Other special abilities: healing, flying, mind reading, teleportation, and telepathy.

Flying beast- Chetaro. Isang Legendra or Magic beast na may pagkakahawig ng isang Cheetah ngunit may mga pakpak na katulad sa mga ibon.

5. Rujin Bree Aliho. One of the childish member of the bratty gang. The prince of Perzellia. Lightning manipulator, controller and summoner. At kilala rin sa tawag na Ang Prinsipe ng mga Kidlat.

Other special abilities: Air magic user, mind reading, teleportation, telepathy, flying and healing.

Flying beast: Isang giant peacock na tinatawag niyang Brea at isang higanteng agila na tinatawag niyang Feng.

6. Geonei. The royal guardian of the perzellian prince Rujin. The chosen guardian of Mysterian's special abilities. Magaling gumawa ng mga makapangyarihang sandata.

Flying beast: Isang higanteng Agila at isang Warrior Beast.

7. Izumi Zi Vermin. The princess of Zi kingdom and the princess of Vergellia.  She can stop someone's ability, and can absorb energy from nature. The chosen keeper of all manipulators and controllers.

Other special abilities: Healing, summoning, controlling, manipulation, telepathy, teleportation, flying, levitation, and mind reading.

Flying beast- light mystical deer.

8. Ayesha Aya Zhiu. Ang pinakamaliit ngunit pinakamainitin ang ulo.

Main element: Scarlet flame

Other special abilities: teleportation, mind reading, flying, and telepathy.

Flying beast- fire Phoenix.

9. Shaira Jade. Ang Prinsesa ng Perzeton. Shadow Manipulator and Dark Magic User.